What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told or who have you lied to the most and why?

i was working as a technician for an aerospace company I put a lubricant on an assembly I was working on and it seized immediately instead of rotating like it should. I told engineering and they came and blamed me for doing it wrong until they tried and got the same result. Immediately after they left I realized I used the wrong bottle, I grabbed a binding agent instead of a lube that were in the same colored bottle and had only a slightly different number. I then dumped the lube and put the bonding agent in the bottle of lube. I had half a dozen white shirt engineers down there pulling their hair out for 2 weeks trying to figure it out. The engineer came up to me distressed and apologizing for accusing me of doing something wrong and instead of accepting I yelled at her and told me not to accuse me of things if she didn’t know what’s going on.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
i was working as a technician for an aerospace company I put a lubricant on an assembly I was working on and it seized immediately instead of rotating like it should. I told engineering and they came and blamed me for doing it wrong until they tried and got the same result. Immediately after they left I realized I used the wrong bottle, I grabbed a binding agent instead of a lube that were in the same colored bottle and had only a slightly different number. I then dumped the lube and put the bonding agent in the bottle of lube. I had half a dozen white shirt engineers down there pulling their hair out for 2 weeks trying to figure it out. The engineer came up to me distressed and apologizing for accusing me of doing something wrong and instead of accepting I yelled at her and told me not to accuse me of things if she didn’t know what’s going on.
When you got to the part about not faking humility and instead yelling at the person you set up, I was about to call you a scumbag until you said it was a woman and then I cheered.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
"No, I'm not 'using again.' I'm offended you'd even ask."
IMG_0258.png

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
and then a few months later the challenger exploded during takeoff

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
You committed to the lie 100%. I fully respect that.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
My sister used to work at a super upscale food place that had an entire cheese cave. She was very highly regarded by the owners and was in charge of staff wages, rostering hiring etc. along with the cheese side of things. They trusted her completely. She worked with a Frenchman who knew his stuff but was a bit lazy.

She was working in the cheese cave on her own one weekend when an obviously wealthy couple in their 60’s came in. As she began her usual spiel they interrupted her “we want to talk to the French guy”. She began explaining that she could tell them anything they needed to know and they interrupted her “No we want to be served by the French guy, yeah let us talk to him.”

My sister said “Go fuck yourselves you stupid pieces of rich shit you think you can demand to speak to who you want or that he knows more because he’s french? You might be rich but you’ll always be stupid pieces of fucking shit, fuck off and get out of here. Fuck off and go complain about me, they’ll never believe what you have to say in a million years.”

All the while she kept smiling and acting naturally for the cameras and sure enough when the lengthy written complaint came through didn’t even ask her about it. Just mentioned a weird email complaint had come that wasn’t true.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
- my dad dying
- having cancer
- being married once
- any the fat girl stories i've told (including the Terry Gordy one)
- the story about my dad getting a rocking chair for his birthday

those are the only things i've told the truth about on here

everything else is a lie

...except that

Last edited: