What's the best flavor of Dorito?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
They used to have ketchup ones in Canada that were PFG.

I see those 3D ones are back. I loved them as a kid.
They're not the same, about a third of the size of the original. I had a whole method for eating the old ones that can't be replicated with these. Theyre fine but it was disappointing nostalgia wise.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
They used to have ketchup ones in Canada that were PFG.

They're not the same, about a third of the size of the original. I had a whole method for eating the old ones that can't be replicated with these. Theyre fine but it was disappointing nostalgia wise.
Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna buy some in the morning like a stupid spic.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Fuck yo Doritos nigga WWAW da fawkin different Combos flavors? First things first you can take your cracker Combos and stuff it right up your dick slit, if you’re not eating pretzel what are you even doing breathing my air. I’m all in with the buffalo blue cheese myself but pizzeria also get a nigga tummy rumblin

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Fuck yo Doritos nigga WWAW da fawkin different Combos flavors? First things first you can take your cracker Combos and stuff it right up your dick slit, if you’re not eating pretzel what are you even doing breathing my air. I’m all in with the buffalo blue cheese myself but pizzeria also get a nigga tummy rumblin
My gripe with the pretzel ones is you often get one that's rotten, super hard, or even empty with no filling.

Cracker ones are more reliable.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
wwaw these being shit but mom doesn't care cause she shops at aldi's and they 3$ cheaper?

1656473299766.png

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
My gripe with the pretzel ones is you often get one that's rotten, super hard, or even empty with no filling.

Cracker ones are more reliable.
I hate when I accidentally eat one without filling. It kind of reminds me of having a finger popped in your ass during sex when you don’t expect it. Or an electric egg but those are actually for putting your dick in