What’s Pat Duffy Up to These Days?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Better question - what's TROY DUFFY up to these days?

Anyone remember that big to-do about a Kickstarter for a Boondock Saints series?

Steve sent me the link to that and I laughed for 15 minutes, because either: he was pocketing the money and never making it, or he was never getting enough money to make it.

We saw "Overnight", asshole. You're lucky that sequel even got made.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
poor guy has the same Stockholm syndrome personality that enabled him to tolerate Sam's shit. Gregg used, abused and discarded him.

>Gregg's Woman's World depth takes on current events

Anyone in an office overhears the same level of banter every day, faggot. this faggot really does stink. Nana Niggerposting is an oasis in comparison (though the new thing since the Trump era has been Kike hate and nana is really showing his boomer ways in this regard)

niggers jews a peaceful functioning society.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Better question - what's TROY DUFFY up to these days?

Anyone remember that big to-do about a Kickstarter for a Boondock Saints series?

Steve sent me the link to that and I laughed for 15 minutes, because either: he was pocketing the money and never making it, or he was never getting enough money to make it.

We saw "Overnight", asshole. You're lucky that sequel even got made.
I just saw overnight recently. I had no idea about the Kickstarter though. I know those two micks that played the twins want nothing to do with him. Thats hilarious. I was kinda sympathetic to him when I watched overnight (even though he came across as an arrogant cunt) but after watching him blow every second, third, and fourth chance he's ever had I have no more pity for him. Fucking drunk retard.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I just saw overnight recently. I had no idea about the Kickstarter though. I know those two micks that played the twins want nothing to do with him. Thats hilarious. I was kinda sympathetic to him when I watched overnight (even though he came across as an arrogant cunt) but after watching him blow every second, third, and fourth chance he's ever had I have no more pity for him. Fucking drunk retard.

Steve likes the guy. He feels Troy Duffy got fucked over by "Overnight". His logic: you record a guy for a long period of time, you can easily cut and edit 90 minutes of someone being king asshole.

His point is valid, I admit. Being raised in Dumfries, Scotland, it's beaten into your head to be humble. But everyone has bad days - cut mine together, I might look as if I have an attitude like Johnny Rotten. I don't, though, I'm very even keeled, but I'm very hard on myself when it comes to the music, and when I cock it up, you'll see a side I want no one privy to.

But you make a point I often say to Steve - besides those two films, he's never been able to capitalize and do anything else. Middling talents can go on in Hollywood till they die - look at Kevin Smith - but where Smith made a sharp but visually anemic freshman film, Duffy made a sharp, visually dynamic film that happily took the piss out of the action genre.

Yet he's done nothing. Not a fucking thing. So to me, it means "Overnight" did more damage than anyone realized, or he did so much damage to himself during his short hotness in Hollywood that everyone knows it's wiser to just ignore him.