What's on your bucket list?

G

I want to hitchhike around a country that doesn't speak English, with no destination, no plan. Maybe take a year off to do that. Just go on a completely wacky, wild adventure, getting into trouble, getting into shenanigans and stuff. :image_9248:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Meeting Lucy Lawless.

I'm not quite obsessed w/her but I'm close! Haha. Actually, I'd LOVE to go out to dinner with her, talk about stuff and maybe kiss her ;-)

IMG_20220516_142819.jpg

G

already kinda started, but literally impregnate as many sexy third world girls as possible in asia/south america, spreading my white seed.

I figure even though they grow up fatherless, theyll be blessed with an advantage in society with lighter skin, possibly light eyes, and a higher IQ than their savage brethren. If they do track me down for child support some how (probably with my dumbass distant cousins who do the dna ancestry thing), in the words of artie fletcher, it's just another check at the end of the month.

does that make me the bad guy?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Read the complete set of Great Books/Harvard Classics/etc. Reach a D level in the decathlon. Finish a marathon in under 3 hours. Listen to the complete works of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Brahms, Hayden, Handel, Chopin, Wagner, Tchaikovsky and Dvorak. Reach grade 8 in piano and violin. Get a rating of National Master in chess. Become C2 level fluent in Spanish, French, Italian, and German. Sucker punch a gorilla.

Last edited: