What's actually the deal with all these girls becoming boys?

G

I get mtf because it's a sexual perversion, but what's up with this shit?

FFA325A7-9C0E-46DC-83C0-750B88DA5595.jpeg

I have been obsessed with girl detrans stories for a while now. There is no going back, they permanately fuck themselves up. This one is especially brutal:

[MEDIA=youtube]IawS_e36ZnM[/MEDIA]

G

It's almost universally psychotic mothers. Women have this primordial instinct to want to castrate men.

These little boys just want attention from their single mothers. When mommy takes interest in putting them in dresses, they respond with happiness since they're actually being noticed.

Trans kids are the new gucci bag for these cunts.
Not what I said, staIker. Thread is about ftm.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
If they honestly want to do this shit, than I don't care. I think there is a small % that go through and end up living a better life. Who am I to judge.

But I think it has to do with the jews, yea, but also the water people are drinking. Also, wasn't plastic bottles said to be a cause?

the fact that you can't ask about it should be a huge red flag... but you know, 2022.

Not what I said, staIker. Thread is about ftm.
Misinterpreted it, my bad.

The answer though to your point, is that femininity is now shunned. It's encouraged to be a masculine freak with a vagina. Look at the modeling industry now. It's all fat pigs and ftm and mtf monsters.

But it almost always comes from the mother. There's videos out there of trans kids that get adopted by dyke couples and somehow found a kid that happened to discover they were trans after being in their care.

It also comes from married couples as well, because the husband has no balls to say anything and the wife like all White women need attention from the latest fad and put their kid on a path to suicide purely for Facebook likes.

Because despite what a lot of modern sissies say, being a man fucking rules and naturally these girls are jealous and want in. They may end up regretting the knife, sure, but I enjoy being a man every day and can sympathize with anyone who wants in on the fun.

Someone find that old Reddit post about a FtM regretting transition because they just turned themselves into a manlet, which is a fate worse than death. That shit brought the loffs.

It's an identity/sexuality crisis, and it shouldn't be indulged or encouraged, as in all likelihood, it'll pass and/or resolve itself eventually. Instead, though, these young people are told "oh, no problem, you feel like a boy, so now you are one". They drug them and sometimes surgically mutilate them, making the situation infinitely worse. Maybe one in every half a million trannies has some sort of genuine gender-related disorder, the rest are role playing, even if they're unaware of it.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
It's an identity/sexuality crisis, and it shouldn't be indulged or encouraged, as in all likelihood, it'll pass and/or resolve itself eventually. Instead, though, these young people are told "oh, no problem, you feel like a boy, so now you are one". They drug them and sometimes surgically mutilate them, making the situation infinitely worse. Maybe one in every half a million trannies has some sort of genuine gender-related disorder, the rest are role playing, even if they're unaware of it.
I think for several of these women they are struggling to deal with sexual trauma. The same way some girls who get molested will become morbidly obese or anorexic to desexualize their bodies.

I also think there’s another segment that would just be dyke lesbian gym teachers in a previous era who have fallen for the bullshit and think being a man is the actual answer when they’re just lesbians.

Either way it’s just how you described. It’s a vulnerable window they need to work through but now modern Jewish medicine provides a bullshit $$$ surgical and hormonal answer for them, instead of them actually getting through it on their own.

I think for several of these women they are struggling to deal with sexual trauma. The same way some girls who get molested will become morbidly obese or anorexic to desexualize their bodies.

I also think there’s another segment that would just be dyke lesbian gym teachers in a previous era who have fallen for the bullshit and think being a man is the actual answer when they’re just lesbians.

Either way it’s just how you described. It’s a vulnerable window they need to work through but now modern Jewish medicine provides a bullshit $$$ surgical and hormonal answer for them, instead of them actually getting through it on their own.
I would wager it's most of them. With M to F trannies, it's almost always sex-based, with F to M trannies, I'd wager it's almost entirely sexual trauma-based. The idea that changing your gender is just a very normal thing that sometimes happens is totally insane, as there's nothing normal about it. No one under the age of, say, 35 should even be considered for "reassignment" surgery, ever. If you make it to 35 and you still really, really want to be a boy, go for it. But these confused people need time to sort it out, they shouldn't be encouraged or pushed into mutilating themselves and ruining their futures.

I would wager it's most of them. With M to F trannies, it's almost always sex-based, with F to M trannies, I'd wager it's almost entirely sexual trauma-based. The idea that changing your gender is just a very normal thing that sometimes happens is totally insane, as there's nothing normal about it. No one under the age of, say, 35 should even be considered for "reassignment" surgery, ever. If you make it to 35 and you still really, really want to be a boy, go for it. But these confused people need time to sort it out, they shouldn't be encouraged or pushed into mutilating themselves and ruining their futures.
I think a lot of it is the erasure of "tomboys". 4chan spergs about it hardcore but there is truth in a girl just can't be a rowdy, kind of scraggly looking girl. If she acts "like a dude", then she was actually a dude all along and it's time for surgery.