• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's a good pick up line that works at a bar?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
A sad one
5FD5A5B1-88CD-45DB-8BAB-7A207149C36F.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Ever fuck a nigga!? I hope not because I and the rest of the world finds that disgusting.

then show her who founded blacked.com over an old fashioned

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Just buy them drinks and ask questions about them and pretend to be interested in whatever inane shit they’re talking about.

Be direct. “Can I have your number, I’d like to take you out sometime”. You should get to that point within 5 minutes or else move on.
I wouldn't buy anyone a drink until she's actively engaging with you in conversation for awhile

Shouldn't be advising a brothaman to be simping around the bar emptying his wallet

G

I wouldn't buy anyone a drink until she's actively engaging with you in conversation for awhile

Shouldn't be advising a brothaman to be simping around the bar emptying his wallet
Yeah I can agree with that. I should have worded it better because I didn’t mean to open with the drink buying, that’s dumb. Usually people at the bar already have a drink anyways so you look like a retard buying a drink for a girl who is holding a drink.