• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would you do if/when you stayed at Pat's (superhost) Air BnB?

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
i would just observe him. he'd be like watching a gazelle frolic in africa as he waddles to his pellet chairs. you don't really need to do anything to be entertained. i always thought it'd be funny to do the pilgrimage to hoolies and wear a greenbay jersey and cheese head thing and just watch the pig in his element. being targeted with a hand sell would be like watching a zoo animal do something silly.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
People who stay there should follow the advice in this article carefully: https://www.cnet.com/home/security/...r-next-airbnb/?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

1721762864972.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Reorganize his stupid fucking color coded bookshelf and dismantle his dumb lego typewriter.
I'd also seek out the boxes of unsold books he has and water damage them.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Id write the word FAT in huge letters on a piece of paper and leave it on his kitchen table