What would Anthony do

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
1000002801.jpg

1. Option 1 is appealing to him because then he could finally live far away from the blacks

2. With $100 million he could potentially rise (again!) out of obscurity, revitalize his "network" and become a tier one podcast

3. Option 3, who knows. Maybe they find technology for people to live hundreds of years, and Nana realizing her frailty decides she wants to live on, prancing, sashaying, and playing call of duty until 5am while drinking bottles of wine

I found this on Twitter so Im sorry if this post is gay but the first thing I thought for some reason was what would Nana do? It's a tough one man.

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
I keep seeing in news articles that theyre on the brink of figuring out how to extend the average human life to around 150 years. Of course youll probably need some gay shit like neura link imbedded in your brain so you can be part faggot computer and part human

Traveling into the future is such a Redditor thing to do.

Those people fetishize the future and new technology; they think it will solve all their problems. But even if a Redditor traveled a thousand years into the future, they'd still be stupid, miserable, neurotic, suicidal communists.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I do enjoy the irony that to at least be a decent way towards the 2nd option by now, all he had to do was not act like a complete retard.