• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What will Pat's final xeet be?

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Picture of him being dropped off at the county jail by Nikki with the caption: "Yep, that's me about to go to County Jail for refusing to pay the terrorists terrorizing my family. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation …", followed by a lot of words no one will read with very low engagement.

and oink again!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Is nikki facing the same penalties? Theyre married. Theyre sitting in this shit pile together. Shouldnt that mean they both have consequences coming their way? Or am I wrong?
Quasi has discretion via directing his lawyers on who and how to press for payment. He has been exceedingly kind to date regarding Mx. Robinson imho.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
This whole saga has come down to this. The media tour, the tweeting, the appearances at the sci-fi con... he thinks he can crowdfund his debt out of sympathy and maybe, just maybe, walk away with a profit.
That would be annoying especially if he were successful but it really seems like there’s no justification or rationalization that his stupid stubbornness will accept to allow him to pay Quasi, not even using other people’s money. So he’ll take SFWA’s money to sue but hasn’t crowdfunded to pay because he will not pay.

It’s just delay and magical thinking until, presumably, his car and bike are sold under him? He spends time in jail? Niki spends time in jail?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
That would be annoying especially if he were successful but it really seems like there’s no justification or rationalization that his stupid stubbornness will accept to allow him to pay Quasi, not even using other people’s money. So he’ll take SFWA’s money to sue but hasn’t crowdfunded to pay because he will not pay.

It’s just delay and magical thinking until, presumably, his car and bike are sold under him? He spends time in jail? Niki spends time in jail?
I am really hoping we get a repo arc. I just want that mother fucker to suffer. He should only get cancer - I hope he gets cancer!