• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WHAT WILL PATRICK DO NEXT?

His next move:

• Doesn’t show, no consequences

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Doesn’t show, goes to jail

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Shows up, has a lawyer talk for him

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Shows up, represents himself

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Shows up, goes to jail

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Whatever the fuck I want, child.

mqdefault.jpg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
You are forgetting Patrick's Duolingo expertise, child. He will hop in Susan and make a run for the border. However it will end like Thelma and Louise.
I was thinking about this earlier and I'd be willing to bet that after all these years he can't even properly order food beyond reading and pointing at a menu. Fucking guy goes to mexico and costa rica and exclusively eats at places for american tourists where everything is in english. Even if I'm wrong, imagine how he would sound with that effeminate voice and pretentious overenunciation in spanish. Hilarious, but not good.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
I was thinking about this earlier and I'd be willing to bet that after all these years he can't even properly order food beyond reading and pointing at a menu. Fucking guy goes to mexico and costa rica and exclusively eats at places for american tourists where everything is in english. Even if I'm wrong, imagine how he would sound with that effeminate voice and pretentious overenunciation in spanish. Hilarious, but not good.
Didn't he order like a lasagna or something?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He's definitely the type to try and fail to affect a Spaniard's lisp because he thinks it must be like the Queen's English, and all the beaners just assume he's a literal retard.