• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What we eating and drinking tonight, gang?

G

Yes i like it, it’s a grower (insert penis joke)

Reminds me a bit of the rawness of their first album, it’s quite a banger.

Not their first album i mean Riot

Edit do you like it?
Yeah, I like it. Agreed that it's a grower. The chorus sounds like something Radiohead left off of In Rainbows or Hail to the Thief.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The chorus sounds like something Radiohead left off of In Rainbows or Hail to the Thief.
Are you really comparing Paramore to Radiohead?

You guys have gone bananas.

IMG_20221201_213847.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Give Paramore a chance, a lot of people write them off like just another emo band but they’re great, in a songwriting sense and lyrically. I guess they just resonate with me
That Chick From Paramore ain't in The Alliance, she felt too cool to mingle with Lucy, so i'm not really interested in what she has to sing about.

Fc6tEUEaAAA26Mp.jpeg

I stick with Lucy, thanks.

G

I love Radiohead. You like their last album from 2016? Moon Shaped Pool. I think it’s some of their bedt work yet. They’re maturing in such a great way.
Oh yeah. Great album. I was so glad they finally recorded True Love Waits.

Are you really comparing Paramore to Radiohead?

You guys have gone bananas.

View attachment 82798
I think the chorus of The News sounds distinctly like mid-2000s Radiohead, music-wise. If I heard it without the vocals, I'd probably think that's who it was.

G

Oh yeah. Great album. I was so glad they finally recorded True Love Waits.

I think the chorus of The News sounds distinctly like mid-2000s Radiohead, music-wise. If I heard it without the vocals, I'd probably think that's who it was.

It’s particularly heartbreaking that Thom Yorke wrote True Love Waits about his wife in the 90’s and she died. Gives it a whole other meaning. Haunting and hearbreaking🥹

G

It’s particularly heartbreaking that Thom Yorke wrote True Love Waits about his wife in the 90’s and she died. Gives it a whole other meaning. Haunting and hearbreaking🥹
I didn't know that. That certainly does give it a new context.

G

How can you leave The Alliance because Lucyposting is so gay and has apparently run it's course and exchange it for whatever this Paramore posting is supposed to be?

I'm not angry, just confused.

View attachment 82802

Here's a picture of Lucy with That Chick From Paramore.

Not everything is a bit, i post whatever the fuck i want. I genuinely like Paramore

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Not everything is a bit, i post whatever the fuck i want. I genuinely like Paramore
Jesus Christ, it was a fucking joke, do you remember what those are?

I guess comparing Hayley Williams to a Vampire Bat wasn't obvious enough i was fucking around?

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I'm standing in solidarity with my chink brothers and sisters against those white people who are going around removing their hats. Enjoying that headache sauce.