What was the worst Sopranos episodes?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
the dream episodes are pleb filters, you need a high IQ to appreciate them... incels hate the massive genius episode because Adrianne got dangerously close to the bbc...

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Probably one of the ones in Tony and Carmellas separation when she's going out with AJs English teacher. Massive Genius was a cartoonishly terrible character but I find his part of the show funny because of that. He's this guy that just walked off a no limit album cover walking around with otherwise very realistic characters.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I re-watched the Massive Genius episode recently and it's actually redpilled. MG tells Christopher that he actually liked Godfather III, reasoning that it's "misunderstood". MG thinks that the Defiler song is good because he wants to fuck Adriana (which Christopher notices, of course). MG also gets stupidly out-kiked by Hesh with ease. MG is just a black idiot who doesn't know shit. MG thinks he's a gangster, but Chris knows that he's just a money-gifted moolie and that Chris is the real gangster, and is actually bonafide because he's a blue collar one to boot. He knows what it's really like to come from nothing as opposed to MG who had ancestors who would've made more money through their talent had they not been screwed over.

This episode shows that while Chris is sort of stupid, he is actually street-wise and his instincts are correct, but he doesn't follow through with them ultimately. Tony rightly sees Chris as his heir, his spiritual son, for these reasons. Tony knows that if Chris were any smarter, Chris would kill him. All of Chris's problems stem from Tony, but of course he "must be loyle to his capo". Chris also gets the warning when the crow or the raven perches itself on the windowsill when he becomes a made man. In addition, Chris is smarter, stronger and more reliable than Paulie as is proven in Pine Barrens; Chris could have killed Paulie and gotten away with it, Paulie was the one who got them in the bad situation in the first place, and when Chris has him dead to rights he just laughs at how stupid he is. Chris, of course, chooses to defend Paulie and eats his shit out of loyalty.

Whenever Chris goes against his instincts, whenever he strays from sobriety (his mother is symbolic of this) he takes his frustrations out on Adriana, who was the only good thing to come into his life.

Anyway, I can't remember any particularly bad episodes of the show off the top of my head. On the other hand, I think if you sprinkle in the best parts of the Pilot in with S1E05 "College", that's one of the best mob movies of all time that doesn't necessitate having seen any other episodes.