• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was Shane Gillis' show on Compound?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The comments that Shane made that got him fired from SNL were made on his CP Media show. That's how hilariously obscure Ant is; he was never mentioned in all the press that incident generated -- just like with the Proud Boys or Artie's arrest.
No it was from MSSP where he was imitating an older guy saying, “just let the Chinks live there.”

JasperB

Forum Clout
I can tell you why no one brings it up, it’s because nana’s media empire was entrenched in deep obscurity. The Seth dork left no stone unturned trying to find dirt to get Shane canceled but even he had no idea compound media or nana existed. The damn Proudboys hate group was started on Compound Media by a Canadian guy shoving dildos up his ass and not once has Anth’s name ever come up when the group was brought up in the news. Whole world has nana on the pay no mind list.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I think “A Fair One” with Tommy Pope was the show Coonskin called into when Landau was on and said his wife was fat. Classic episode!
That one was hilarious. Landau had really struggled to think up a rebuttal and Tommy Pope tried to defend him and just ended up making him look like a bigger pussy. That was the call that spurred Landau to come here personally and try to dox Coonskin.