What was Patrick like in his formative years

Sink Inspector

SFWA hate site monitoring agent #2
He was a fag that deserved bullying. He was also so fat that when he tripped he broke his arm.
Untitled.png

let's find the king that did this lol

G

everyone of us knew a Fatrick in high school and few of us can remember his name.
Nathan B. No matter how many times I beat his ass, a couple of weeks would go by and he would go right back to calling me a pussy and a faggot and everything else you get called in high school.

The weird part was he tried to be a bully but he was just little scrawny piece of shit. I hit 6ft at 14. This kid was like 5'2 and probably weighed 105lb but he would always talk mad shit and just be a jerk off.

The messed up part was that his parents kept coming over to my house and to everyone else looking at it it looked like I was beating up on somebody way littler than me. I finally had this girl Rachel who he treated like that as well come forward and be like "yeah he just walks up and slaps him and calls him a pussy and that's why he keeps getting beat up"

I never did find out what that kid's problem was. Maybe his old man beat on him when he was drunk or something.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Nathan B. No matter how many times I beat his ass, a couple of weeks would go by and he would go right back to calling me a pussy and a faggot and everything else you get called in high school.

The weird part was he tried to be a bully but he was just little scrawny piece of shit. I hit 6ft at 14. This kid was like 5'2 and probably weighed 105lb but he would always talk mad shit and just be a jerk off.

The messed up part was that his parents kept coming over to my house and to everyone else looking at it it looked like I was beating up on somebody way littler than me. I finally had this girl Rachel who he treated like that as well come forward and be like "yeah he just walks up and slaps him and calls him a pussy and that's why he keeps getting beat up"

I never did find out what that kid's problem was. Maybe his old man beat on him when he was drunk or something.

There was this one dopey looking kid in jr high named K. Hunt. Imagine all the clever zingers we came up with