What was Patrick like in his formative years

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I think the fact he didnt even have a senior portrait in the yearbook says a lot about him. He was just invisible. I dont think he was nearly as bad pre-social media though and his mental illness was probably yet to be unearthed.
Probably had his books knocked out of his hands by Preston a few times, but he knew his place and wasnt the epic lolcow that we know today.

Voted most likely to become a lolcow
Pat Tomlinson
73B5D659-5C02-40EE-B42D-22102D31F71D.png

G

I went to high school with a couple of kids like how he is now, they would run their mouth and get fucked up over it. Then later after they licked their wounds and came back from the 3-day suspension, they acted arrogant and ran their mouth like nothing happened.

And that seems to be the case in his adult life 25 years later, because he runs his mouth and acts like an arrogant fuck. Then he gets chin checked verbally, over the phone and in a courtroom. Does he learn from it? Does he shut the fuck up? NOPE. He just acts arrogant and runs his mouth like nothing happened, setting himself up for another well deserved ass slapping.

There's an Irish saying that totally applies to him: Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta. It means "your open mouth will often catch a closed fist"

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
He's mentioned getting his arm broken in high school. I would bet that happened his senior year. One of his classmates had enough of the shit he'd been putting out from K-11 and finally beat the shit out of him. That's why he's not in the yearbook, he was allowed to finish his senior year at home.
Everyone of us knew a Fatrick in high school and few of us can remember his name.