What the fawk happened to games?

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
I never got into it but was turned off after the devs fired the sound designer for voting for Trump or something gay like that. It's probably way better than when I last played, it was still in early access then. I tried The Forest and it's kinda janky but pretty fun for a survival game.
Lol he was trolling and shitting on street shitters etc, dumb retard. Nevertheless I pirate all of these any way. I remember The Forest it's creepy shit

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Hollow Knight was the shit, loved both Hotline Miami games too.

I miss the days of games like the og Manhunt, once you've suffocated somebody to death with a garbage bag or gouged their eyes out with a glass shard shooting guns seems pretty meh.

Highly recommend both Condemned 1 and 2 if you didnt play them back in the day. The story kinda goes full retard at the end of the second game but the gameplay and vibe is on point.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Hollow Knight was the shit, loved both Hotline Miami games too.

I miss the days of games like the og Manhunt, once you've suffocated somebody to death with a garbage bag or gouged their eyes out with a glass shard shooting guns seems pretty meh.

Highly recommend both Condemned 1 and 2 if you didnt play them back in the day. The story kinda goes full retard at the end of the second game but the gameplay and vibe is on point.
1 has the best use of FUCK I have heard in a video game and I'm not sure why. During a part where cops are knocking at someone's door. Great game.
Not related but really looking forward to the game by the guy and multiple devs who made/worked on Dead Space called The Callisto Protocol.

G

Was thinking of using this picture on the Tampa bay buccaneers Reddit

DC3717F1-0081-40A3-8722-E6F46830C30D.jpeg

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Yeah I would definitely play that. All about survival horror. I liked the abandoned motel level where crackheads would spawn behind you when you looked into bathroom mirrors lol. Knew it was gonna happen and still got scared.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I dunno if anyone else here is an Initial D fan, but if you like this style of racing game this is about as good as you can easily get. You gotta join the discord for the download link, but it's just a matter of clicking an emoji. I have no idea if the server is trannified, I just assume so since it's discord. Really best with a wheel and pedals, but it works well enough on my crusty 360 controller.