What the fawk happened to games?

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Opened Steam for the first time in 7 years to play some old school counter-strike.
The fuck is this degeneracy?
Imagepipe_1.jpg
Imagepipe_0.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I hope Furry Cyberfucker ll lives up to the first one
I've received this game for free as a gift and went into it with an open mind, not expecting much. Despite my lack of expectations I was still severely disappointed.

The plot is straightforward and more or less what you could expect from a game like that, nothing too crazy or too interesting, it just pushes you forward to the next opponent. To be fair I doubt anyone came here because they were curious about the storyline anyway...
The game is broken up into 3 stages, 5 opponents total. Claire, the tutorial girl, is hopeless and presents no challenge. Brienne, the dancer, can be infuriating when she chains her energy attacks but is still easy to beat. Jyn, the bouncer, is all about power boost, but more often than not she'll help you defeat herself. Alia, the so-called "drunken master," is all about dexterity but aside from the critical attacks she does there's not much to her. Finally Eretria, the club owner, is infuriating and... problematic, but really only because of one card she has that swaps yours and hers HP. Without that card she's a walk in the park like the other 4.
The card game itself *is* actually surprisingly fun with a lot of potential and I could really see it being a normal (physical even) card game that you can play like, Uno or Exploding Kittens or whatever, but the opponents are too predictable, your starting deck can push you through the whole game (both story mode and free mode) so there's no real reason to replay story mode to get more cards in your deck, and quite frankly it gets boring really, really, really quickly.
Because this game is literally called "furry Fucker" you'd expect some... well... fucking. The art is mostly decent, can't complain too much about it... except when it comes to animations. You'll get the breathing/idle animations but other than that it's just pictures. And while you do get 5 pictures (one of which is fully clothed and one where the girl wears just underwear) per girl it just... doesn't feel very... rewarding, especially with the prospect that you'll be replaying story mode without any further reward or incentive.

I spent 6 hours on this game, way more than I initially thought I would, only because I'm a completionist at heart and wanted to get all achievements. The final achievement is to get all cards, however, you get cards by completing the story mode and you get them completely randomly. Meaning, there were multiple back-to-back story modes I finished that yielded the same exact cards. You also don't know how many cards there are in total, you don't know what cards you're missing, and you can't influence what cards you'll get, making that achievement simply a grind. Maybe you'll get it 3 hours into the game, maybe 9, or maybe you'll spend the next 2 weeks constantly replaying the same story mode, seeing the same dialogue, fighting the same 5 opponents who keep doing the exact same thing... the replayability of this game is essentially 0.

So much potential in this game, so much fun we could've had... so much of that potential completely wasted... I don't know how much it's right now but if you're about to pay more than like... $2.99 my advice is "don't"

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
The same reason they have fucked up youtube videos about children's characters getting pregnant and eating each other and fucking pissin n shittin.

The tribe is turning the young into degenerates so they can flood the west with third world savages and rule the goy.

Tiktok is the same shit but done by the chinese, reduces the attention span to goldfish levels and molds the elastic brains of teens before they really know what's what. If they started a self immolation challenge you best believe you would see news stories about high school kids dumping gas on themselves while doing the dougie or whatever the fuck nigger dance is popular now.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I've received this game for free as a gift and went into it with an open mind, not expecting much. Despite my lack of expectations I was still severely disappointed.

The plot is straightforward and more or less what you could expect from a game like that, nothing too crazy or too interesting, it just pushes you forward to the next opponent. To be fair I doubt anyone came here because they were curious about the storyline anyway...
The game is broken up into 3 stages, 5 opponents total. Claire, the tutorial girl, is hopeless and presents no challenge. Brienne, the dancer, can be infuriating when she chains her energy attacks but is still easy to beat. Jyn, the bouncer, is all about power boost, but more often than not she'll help you defeat herself. Alia, the so-called "drunken master," is all about dexterity but aside from the critical attacks she does there's not much to her. Finally Eretria, the club owner, is infuriating and... problematic, but really only because of one card she has that swaps yours and hers HP. Without that card she's a walk in the park like the other 4.
The card game itself *is* actually surprisingly fun with a lot of potential and I could really see it being a normal (physical even) card game that you can play like, Uno or Exploding Kittens or whatever, but the opponents are too predictable, your starting deck can push you through the whole game (both story mode and free mode) so there's no real reason to replay story mode to get more cards in your deck, and quite frankly it gets boring really, really, really quickly.
Because this game is literally called "furry Fucker" you'd expect some... well... fucking. The art is mostly decent, can't complain too much about it... except when it comes to animations. You'll get the breathing/idle animations but other than that it's just pictures. And while you do get 5 pictures (one of which is fully clothed and one where the girl wears just underwear) per girl it just... doesn't feel very... rewarding, especially with the prospect that you'll be replaying story mode without any further reward or incentive.

I spent 6 hours on this game, way more than I initially thought I would, only because I'm a completionist at heart and wanted to get all achievements. The final achievement is to get all cards, however, you get cards by completing the story mode and you get them completely randomly. Meaning, there were multiple back-to-back story modes I finished that yielded the same exact cards. You also don't know how many cards there are in total, you don't know what cards you're missing, and you can't influence what cards you'll get, making that achievement simply a grind. Maybe you'll get it 3 hours into the game, maybe 9, or maybe you'll spend the next 2 weeks constantly replaying the same story mode, seeing the same dialogue, fighting the same 5 opponents who keep doing the exact same thing... the replayability of this game is essentially 0.

So much potential in this game, so much fun we could've had... so much of that potential completely wasted... I don't know how much it's right now but if you're about to pay more than like... $2.99 my advice is "don't"
Boomia doing game reviews minus several lol's