• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What Ron and Fez side character should I listen to next?

If anything that makes it more interesting. The time capsule aspect and hearing an unfiltered take before common opinion took over. You need a little imagination in your life budday.

Paul O was a half retarded unpaid stunt boy who has autism about film, and made the near snuff film Gap that Louis CK reviewed. He was an extra in Caddy Shack (waiter who gets pushed in the pool) and in Ron & Ron days he would do almost anything fudda show. Many random tattoo bets, which they later recaptured with ESD. The reason to listen to his movie reviews is R&F trashing him and you get to hear little gems of his wife Gail O screaming at him in the background which slowly reveals information you can piece together the whole story... He ended up killing her and I don't blame him.
- Enema Jokeoff with O&A

I dunno if anyone here is a fan of it, but Paul O is sort of like a real version of the Tim Heidecker show "On Cinema At The Cinema". In essence, a movie "reviewer" in the flimsiest sense of the term who would give the most half-assed and lacking in critical gaze assessment of the movie before getting into the meat of the segment, going into all the bizarre and deranged things going on in his personal life.

Even if he didn't actually kill Gail, he still absolutely gave off the energy of a guy that was incredibly stupid who had convinced himself he was one murder away from fame and fortune. The Gail stuff becomes super riveting, especially with all the twists in it like when he started dating some grifter named Missy and was blowing all of his money on TWO insane women.

Also, the entire saga of him finessing crowd donations from R&F shut-ins to make his movie "GAP" is all really enjoyable, and a peak into prime R&F from that era- a lot of weird message board related chatter between nobodies with the show manipulating it for content. The entire time Ron and everyone predicting how bad the movie would be followed by the excellent payoff of O&A watching and commenting on it with Paul in the room and ripping it to shreds was PFG.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
The Gail stuff becomes super riveting, especially with all the twists in it like when he started dating some grifter named Missy and was blowing all of his money on TWO insane women.
I remember her name being Melly and she was a fucking legit crazy person. She used to hang out in the RF Paltalk rooms and was annoying as all fuck.