What President would be most likely to post here?

Who’s the Brothaman in Chief?

• Andrew Jackson

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Andrew Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woodrow Wilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LBJ

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nixon

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Truman. He called Oppenheimer the whiney crybaby (jew) scientist who created the atom bomb then cried about it after we actually used it. He said Heimer was in no way to ever be invited to any white house event ever.

Between you and me, who is the slave? (for the neutrals, he is an admitted junkie and my comment "hurt"...whats up with that 'selective' dignity?).

Don't overdose and die, it will only upset me that your dignity was ONLY good enough to retaliate to my comments.
if you write that down & say it aloud, does it start to make sense?

G

Yawn... Bzzzt, wrong child!
The fawkin audactiy to "barb"

heroin-addict-arm.jpg.webp

Phish

@LockedHDD__Pot he drives a 2011 Lexus. Cut Liban “The Shitskin” Pedo Mohamud some slack. He just wants to be huwhyyte so he hangs around here and makes believe.

*Que unfunny “youre a junky” comeback from the legitimate pedophile

@LockedHDD__Pot he drives a 2011 Lexus. Cut Liban “The Shitskin” Pedo Mohamud some slack. He just wants to be huwhyyte so he hangs around here and makes believe.

*Que unfunny “youre a junky” comeback from the legitimate pedophile
He's a silly goose, he only knows I smoke exotic substances 'cus I mentioned it, why would that bother me?

Phish

He's a silly goose, he only knows I smoke exotic substances 'cus I mentioned it, why would that bother me?
Thats exactly what i say when he calls me a junky. Its a Joe Cumia comeback. “Yes Joe you know this because i post openly about my drug use. I dont care what you have to say about it.”, unlike letting your passion to want to marry and fuck preteen girls slip like Boq has had happen to him. THATS embarrassing and disgusting.

Nixon’s only real crime was making the EPA but he had no idea what kind of monster it would turn into.

All you guys saying Trump: he’d start reporting all the aNtIsEmEtIc posts making fun of all his Jew masters

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Clinton. That dude is a shit disturber at heart. I could see him using the secret service to get Joe’s gigs cancelled and his Barbie fiat impounded

G

Thats exactly what i say when he calls me a junky. Its a Joe Cumia comeback. “Yes Joe you know this because i post openly about my drug use. I dont care what you have to say about it.”, unlike letting your passion to want to marry and fuck preteen girls slip like Boq has had happen to him. THATS embarrassing and disgusting.
You will overdose on poison btw ... Dying as a slandering junkie. Not a good way to depart the Dunya tbh.

On topic? LBJ