• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What kind of pathetic asshole watches this?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The only thing more pathetic than Danny Ross posting here is his hairline, or height, or inability to grow up and move on with his life, or his kikery. Jury’s still out.

I'm just as tall and bald as Norton but you go after him for other things. It seems you don't have anything of substance and need to constantly fall back on the same things. It dumb already dude, we heard you 27 posters ago who said the exact same fucking thing.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I'm just as tall and bald as Norton but you go after him for other things. It seems you don't have anything of substance and need to constantly fall back on the same things. It dumb already dude, we heard you 27 posters ago who said the exact same fucking thing.
Would you like to talk about how you are a privileged sissy faggot? You can pretend to be a smug know it all and act superior to internet autists on this place but at the end of the day you are a short ugly loser with thin skin. Oh and guitar hero.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
242EE2EC-F036-4593-9E1F-41FFC24C1474.jpeg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

Danny, you feelin' Season 5 of Fargo series at all?

There's a few obvious links to the film, but it's hit and miss with some shit episodes, imo. The episode 5 with the hospital was just lazy, trash writing. Pointless. I'm not sure I'm diggin' this season much. And the ponderous fucking forced political correctness horseshit in the first episode or two immediately turned me off, of course. They just can't resist taking shots at one side and not the other. Election time coming up. Not at all intentional. This just might be the coup de grace of the Fargo series.