• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What kind of pathetic asshole watches this?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
IMG_20231223_154820.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
If you’re so successful you’d think you wouldn’t care about something that happened 10 years ago. Is a key to success never moving on from a failure 10 years ago?

I don't know you tell me, you're on an Opie & Anthony message board talking to one of their producers from 19 years ago and it's the most exciting thing that's happened for you on this board. For me, it was a Tuesday.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
But your people control the legal system.

So a bunch of Jews control every aspect of your life? How'd you let that happen? If you're so supreme, why do you live your life in the shadow of Jews? By saying shit like this, you're admitting that Jews are better than you and have managed to climb their way to the top of the world, but you're so fucking stupid, you think this comment hurts.

G

So a bunch of Jews control every aspect of your life? How'd you let that happen? If you're so supreme, why do you live your life in the shadow of Jews? By saying shit like this, you're admitting that Jews are better than you and have managed to climb their way to the top of the world, but you're so fucking stupid, you think this comment hurts.

You were literally put in a mental asylum so you wouldn’t kill yourself/others.
You’re a fucking delusional loon.
No wonder your dad died; from embarrassment