What kind of Pat poster are you?

you exclusively post several different gaping gay-man asshole pics and weird AI jew-norm. This post is the longest you've commented on this account, Danny.

how bout you combine the two so I can see a big giant gay jew Norm asshole you winey kikey fruitcake
He's very insecure so he lacks the confidence to say what he really thinks about anything. And even if he did he'd get called out for his Paki-level English skills.

I think Pat is one of the most amazing individuals ever to exist, and he might be an actual genius. It's hard to get mad at him because everything he says is so cartoonish and outside the realm of everyday normality.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
He's very insecure so he lacks the confidence to say what he really thinks about anything. And even if he did he'd get called out for his Paki-level English skills.

I think Pat is one of the most amazing individuals ever to exist, and he might be an actual genius. It's hard to get mad at him because everything he says is so cartoonish and outside the realm of everyday normality.
Chrissie mare confirmed her baby has developmental problems. I told you it should have been aborted and that it was a real shame when she didn’t miscarry when pepper sprayed.

Now there’s another retard in the world. In 20 years it will be typing up essays about topics it doesn’t understand on a board about a dead radio show.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Pest from Reddit. When the vape thief went nuclear, I googled “Opie and Anthony talk” and found these forums in error. It turned out to be a blessing. I actually was just looking for somewhere to shit on the retard that is Sam Roberts, but instead I started reading and following the Pat saga and got drawn in. Masterful boys.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Been all in with Pat since that very first post. Sometimes I wonder if spaceedge the first wasn't the real catalyst for this all blowing up quite like it did.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I remember when you faggots fragmented the subreddit with low effort screenshots, some of you still do this today for upvotes. Everyone funny on the sub hated it. Bunch of losers obsessed with internet weirdos, no different than the people who obsess and stalk Chris Chan, etc... Very unfunny people with slave group-think, no different than trannies. Imagine having a life so empty that stalking someone you have never met for 8 years is spun as a thing of pride. One day you will wake up and kill yourselves.

The subreddit was never "fragmented", you retard. Everyone was pretty much all in with pat posting. It was only Apostle who decided to do his "no more posts about that Pat guy" post that made everyone jump ship to the 2nd, better subreddit. And the subreddit hopping happened after because Pat and Joe kept reporting them.

One thing's for sure - you contribute zero funny to anything. Post the fat guy's sweating asshole for the thousandth time, you unfunny queer.