• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What kind of Pat poster are you?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
‎
‎
A kiwi? From kiwifarms? 🔫😵🪦

A pest from Reddit? Now that’s what I’m talking about, a real Pat Poster.

IMG_5412.jpeg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
‎
I remember when you faggots fragmented the subreddit with low effort screenshots, some of you still do this today for upvotes. Everyone funny on the sub hated it. Bunch of losers obsessed with internet weirdos, no different than the people who obsess and stalk Chris Chan, etc... Very unfunny people with slave group-think, no different than trannies. Imagine having a life so empty that stalking someone you have never met for 8 years is spun as a thing of pride. One day you will wake up and kill yourselves.

Treat Yourself

‎
‎
I was on the sub for years before it got privated by Mr. Apostle. I followed the exodus to saidit and the original forum and other places but fell away for a while because I wasn't interested in that Patrick guy. I think I came back and decided to check out the Pat part of the forum when The Lappening had just happened and from then on I got it and was all-in.

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!
‎
I remember when you faggots fragmented the subreddit with low effort screenshots, some of you still do this today for upvotes. Everyone funny on the sub hated it. Bunch of losers obsessed with internet weirdos, no different than the people who obsess and stalk Chris Chan, etc... Very unfunny people with slave group-think, no different than trannies. Imagine having a life so empty that stalking someone you have never met for 8 years is spun as a thing of pride. One day you will wake up and kill yourselves.

Yeah, so?

WorId Wide Web Wyyzrd

Vzhuh
‎
Bunch of losers obsessed with internet weirdos, no different than the people who obsess and stalk Chris Chan
you exclusively post several different gaping gay-man asshole pics and weird AI jew-norm. This post is the longest you've commented on this account, Danny.

how bout you combine the two so I can see a big giant gay jew Norm asshole you winey kikey fruitcake