What is Thikki Nikki’s new job? Tacit admission Posts By Ghost failed in Daily Beast article!

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
But first of course they had to get their PPP scam in.

Why would she be fired if she owns the company? PBG is dead and she has a 9-5 somewhere.

1959D57B-2F5E-4278-B287-A846F43E13FD.jpeg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
She had to get a 9-5 after the judgement debt while Pat still flirts with trannies on the fart couch all day. She deserves it
Sailboat owner guy is her new boss 💯.

Faggot Pat and Pilly the kikess making 'friends'? Nah. This is employer-employee shit.

I wanna see the boat registration movie.

Dan that's a reference to how your wife illegally immigrated.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
yeah it's The Moth almost certainly, I'll go to their Oct 14th event to show support. Not cool.

I'm also pretty sure she's lying about almost losing her job, it was more likely she had to write a 3 paragraph email with some links and they said "oh ok" and showered her with pity
Part-time remote work for a non-profit. Sounds really low-paying. Like paid in cheese blocks and canned ravioli bad pay.

Pilly Nik the kikess has another job, somewhere.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Sorry to step on the bit but The Moth is nonprofit and we've known she worked there for years. The part about her being suspended is new and fucking hilarious though.

View attachment 69253

I knew about The Moth thing, I didn’t think she was actually working for them 9-5, I thought she just did producer work once in a while?

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Part-time remote work for a non-profit. Sounds really low-paying. Like paid in cheese blocks and canned ravioli bad pay.

Pilly Nik the kikess has another job, somewhere.
yeah in MKE they do like 6-8 shows a year on a 100 people capacity venue, even if she gets a big 20% cut of ticket sales it's not a huge income

the whale from posts by ghosts is her boss in The Moth I think? she's regional producer and thikki is producer for MKE

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I knew about The Moth thing, I didn’t think she was actually working for them 9-5, I thought she just did producer work once in a while?
I think it was just shitty wording by confirmed pedophile Justin Baragona and his teef that gives the impression that this was her full time job instead of side work.