What is the most true stereotype?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I don’t know if it’s a stereotype but 90% of the time I run to the beer distributor during the day there are hispanic laborers in their work clothes buying beer. Is it just universally accepted that a lot of them are drunk when they are operating lawn mowers or going on peoples roofs
I basically am a Mexican laborer and I'm generally drinking when I work. Especially if I'm working on a roof. A lot of times the home owner will get me drunk. They expect it.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
I basically am a Mexican laborer and I'm generally drinking when I work. Especially if I'm working on a roof. A lot of times the home owner will get me drunk. They expect it.
I was home when we got a new roof and all the bbboys were just walking around with coronas in my backyard. Because of how many I’ve seen at the beer stores I thought absolutely nothing of it. Just wish they offered me one, sniff

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Yeah I was home when we got a new roof and all the bbboys were just walking around with coronas in my backyard. Because of how many I’ve seen at the beer stores I thought absolutely nothing of it. Just wish they offered me one, sniff
Usually the homeowners just come out and start drinking, but if not, I'll always offer them a beer and you get old straight laced rich guys with this air of like "Would ya look at me. Out here drinking beer with the common man. Not a care in the world. This is nice. This is a nice life." And then their wives browbeat them right in front of us. "WHY AREN'T YOU INSIDE BEING A STUFFY OLD FAG, LAWRENCE? IS THAT BEER???"

There's also the breed of old guy who used to do the shit they're paying us to do and they always want everyone to stop working at lunch and just sit and drink and bullshit with them for the rest of the day.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I don’t know if it’s a stereotype but 90% of the time I run to the beer distributor during the day there are hispanic laborers in their work clothes buying beer. Is it just universally accepted that a lot of them are drunk when they are operating lawn mowers or going on peoples roofs
They buy singles out of the 6 pack and I've noticed lately they have pretty good taste

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Usually the homeowners just come out and start drinking, but if not, I'll always offer them a beer and you get old straight laced rich guys with this air of like "Would ya look at me. Out here drinking beer with the common man. Not a care in the world. This is nice. This is a nice life." And then their wives browbeat them right in front of us. "WHY AREN'T YOU INSIDE BEING A STUFFY OLD FAG, LAWRENCE? IS THAT BEER???"

There's also the breed of old guy who used to do the shit they're paying us to do and they always want everyone to stop working at lunch and just sit and drink and bullshit with them for the rest of the day.
My neighbor was getting his house redone with this really nice stucco about 10 Mexicans were working on it. They worked from sun up to sun down but stopped in their tracks at 12 sharp to eat.. I respect that

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Injuns are boozers
I know you mean, feather not dot but when I worked as a manger at this one restaurant, the owner told me this Bangladesh (same Indian phenotype) busboy was allowed to buy a case of Heineken from us after his shift for 20 bucks. This fucker would pound a case of beer a night he was tubby but not at all fat and he worked his ass off, which is unusual because Bangladesh are lazy fucks

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Any time I do work for or help someone on a weekend I’m drinking. If you’re not paying me then you’re not getting me sober. I know a white guy’s brother who is a roofer and most of the crew drank every day all day at work.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I was home when we got a new roof and all the bbboys were just walking around with coronas in my backyard. Because of how many I’ve seen at the beer stores I thought absolutely nothing of it. Just wish they offered me one, sniff
You should write a google review that the laborers were rude by not offering you beers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I blame the whiskey, but you've taken me down a rabbit hole with this.

And (haha) holy shit, you're right. Fucking fascinating.
Sick, Ray is drunk. Let’s get him to say a bunch of racist shit. Seriously though I said 95% because some white guys will drive Altimas but I’ve never seen a white person in a 300. I think it’s because they’re cheapish but look like Bentleys.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
I hope to one day have a fulfilling life like yours, Abe. You got your luncbox, you got your good ol Ontario boy accent, you got your patposting. That's all a man needs.