What is the last book you read?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
9780812966992.jpeg

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Yes. It’s a retelling of a Japanese folktale. In this version, told through the eyes of a fifteen year old girl, a widow brings home a six foot tall crane as her new boyfriend. Needless to say, things go downhill from there.
they say the only bird of true love is “the swallow” 😆😆😆. no but really does she suck the bird’s fucking cock or what

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
I thought it was pretty cool but there was a really weird scene where a 40something has sex with a 15 year old and nobody seems to think it's odd.
Must be a sci-fi/fantasy thing.

snow-crash-429x660.jpg

Last edited:

Rascal

I thought it was pretty cool but there was a really weird scene where a 40something has sex with a 15 year old and nobody seems to think it's weird.
Must be a sci-fi/fantasy thing.

snow-crash-429x660.jpg

I'm all fawkin in with da Neal Stephenson, but he could've made YT older and it wouldn't have changed anything for the worse at all.

Currently reading this.

67eb88cc-2fdf-479b-a326-004267ff1e2c.png

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
I'm all fawkin in with da Neal Stephenson, but he could've made YT older and it wouldn't have changed anything for the worse at all.

Currently reading this.

I really enjoyed his writing, as someone who doesn't read sci-fi/fantasy at all. Felt mature where everyone else in genre fiction seems too preoccupied with worldbuilding to actual write in an interesting way.