What is the best movie that Pat likes?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I don’t mind The Hunt For Red October. It’s a hilarious film to rank as highly as he does, but I like a lot of the actors in it. I guess he thinks the anti-Russian sentiment is just the tops though.
Speaking of anti-Russian shit it’s been pretty funny to watch tolerant European countries promptly shut their borders to men fleeing Russia. They’re like “no, child, stay in Russia and fight Putin for us. You cannot run away from your problems.” Tell that to all those young Syrian dudes and shit that completely flooded Europe over the years

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He has the mentality of a teenager and doesn’t understand adults and how they act so many movies go way over his head. I can guarantee he’s never seen movies like Apocalypse Now, King of Comedy, Raging Bull, Deer Hunter, One Flew Over, etc. because it doesn’t have men in capes or storm troopers. He’s an adult that abandoned his daughter yet prefers to watch Childress movies in his 40s. I read recently how Star Wars fans are upset because the word “shit” was used in some new spin off and George Lucas wouldn’t do that because Star Wars was created for children.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It's trendy to shit on it around here but I still think the first Matrix is a great movie.

I think pig was around 18 when that came out. I'm sure when he came out of the movie theater, he thought he was some kind of philosopher warrior and looked up at the sky imaging himself flying up into it like Neo at the end of the movie. He's autistic is what I'm getting at here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's trendy to shit on it around here but I still think the first Matrix is a great movie.

I think pig was around 18 when that came out. I'm sure when he came out of the movie theater, he thought he was some kind of philosopher warrior and looked up at the sky imaging himself flying up into it like Neo at the end of the movie. He's autistic is what I'm getting at here.
He believes the Matrix was a sleeper hit even though it had a major advertising budget including a super bowl ad. I know Wisconsin is behind on things but he seems to be oblivious to anything since so many hit movies he believes nobody but him saw.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Back to the Future is a fun take on the grandfather paradox, thought that might be more of a Niki movie.
If Pat has mentioned this then it's clearly the right answer. If he's ever specifically mentioned A New Hope or The Empire Strikes Back then they're probably next in line. The trouble with Pat is he seems obsessed with the idea of finding something everyone "slept on" but he's such an ignorant, uncultured hillbilly the best he can do is late 90's/early 2000's trash. His taste is entirely dependent on either what he "should" like or what he thinks makes him cultured and esoteric while being decidedly neither of those things.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
If Pat has mentioned this then it's clearly the right answer. If he's ever specifically mentioned A New Hope or The Empire Strikes Back then they're probably next in line. The trouble with Pat is he seems obsessed with the idea of finding something everyone "slept on" but he's such an ignorant, uncultured hillbilly the best he can do is late 90's/early 2000's trash. His taste is entirely dependent on either what he "should" like or what he thinks makes him cultured and esoteric while being decidedly neither of those things.
ReallyRick2.PNG

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Was Mad Max: Fury Road good? Never got around to watching it and I heard wildly opposite opinions about it from people who wouldn't recommend pozzed Hollywood bullshit. Grew up on the first two and hold them in high regard. Third one was goofy from what I remember.

Was Mad Max: Fury Road good? Never got around to watching it and I heard wildly opposite opinions about it from people who wouldn't recommend pozzed Hollywood bullshit. Grew up on the first two and hold them in high regard. Third one was goofy from what I remember.
if you like car chase scenes with explosions and actual stunt work and not just CG, it's a pretty sweet movie