What is the best GTA game?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
β€Ž
When GTAIV online was a thing, I got some kind of reward for killing a Rockstar employee. I like to think I ran Danny over or shot him and he ranted about it.
Not to burst your kike killing bubble but that achievement is also given for killing someone who killed an employee. Chances are you killed the guy who killed Danny 😒

Stent

swatchsticker
β€Ž
β€Ž
Not to burst your kike killing bubble but that achievement is also given for killing someone who killed an employee. Chances are you killed the guy who killed Danny 😒
I was the bad guy all along? I can only pray that they were jewish as well.

I BARELY EVEN GOT TO PLAY THIS THING I HAVEN'T BEEN SLEEPING YEAH TAKE YOUR LITTLE VIDEOGAME ACHIEVEMENT...
I can hear this in his voice perfectly.

When GTAIV online was a thing, I got some kind of reward for killing a Rockstar employee. I like to think I ran Danny over or shot him and he ranted about it.
IV had great online until hackers infested it in recent times and made it unplayable. There was a lot of hidden interiors that were good for ambushing faggots. There's an apartment complex used for a mission in the north center island and it's good to just wait for people find you on the map and just nuke the stairway with an RPG, or just snipe from the roof. You could also land the helicopter on the roof and just keep refilling your RPG by getting in and out of it.

1664071988387.png

Stent

swatchsticker
β€Ž
β€Ž
IV had great online until hackers infested it in recent times and made it unplayable. There was a lot of hidden interiors that were good for ambushing faggots. There's an apartment complex used for a mission in the north center island and it's good to just wait for people find you on the map and just nuke the stairway with an RPG, or just snipe from the roof. You could also land the helicopter on the roof and just keep refilling your RPG.

View attachment 67026
I recall giving up on it pretty quickly because there weren't many people and all they did was go straight to the airport, grab the attack helicopter, and then start dueling against other helicopters. I'd shoot them down from the ground and they'd get all mad like I was interfering with their good time.

I recall giving up on it pretty quickly because there weren't many people and all they did was go straight to the airport, grab the attack helicopter, and then start dueling against other helicopters. I'd shoot them down from the ground and they'd get all mad like I was interfering with their good time.
When I would go to the airport, I would take a copter and go to the amusement park.

1664072589186.png

There's a spot in go kart track you can clip through if you descend a chopper through it and get under the map. You can then fly to the airport and get inside the northern hangar and shoot RPGs out and nothing comes in. Same if you have a sniper rifle.

This dude goes through the Empire State Building but the race track is easier.

Stent

swatchsticker
β€Ž
β€Ž
When I would go to the airport, I would take a copter and go to the amusement park.

There's a spot in go kart track you can clip through if you descend a chopper through it and get under the map. You can then fly to the airport and get inside the northern hangar and shoot RPGs out and nothing comes in. Same if you have a sniper rifle.

This dude goes through the Empire State Building but the race track is easier.

I'd just drive around and shoot people in the face through their windshield or snipe pilots.