What is @Rutherford_b_Blaze hiding by not posting pics of his betrothed?

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
His web of lies and rape is coming to a head. His first rape started at the tender age of 15 after he plied a young girl full of drugs. He's been raping ever since, and is now making a pilgrimage to the mecca of rape... India. I'm assuming he's travelling there for business and doing "How to Get Away With Rape" seminars from Calcutta to Mumbai.

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
His web of lies and rape is coming to a head. His first rape started at the tender age of 15 after he plied a young girl full of drugs. He's been raping ever since, and is now making a pilgrimage to the mecca of rape... India. I'm assuming he's travelling there for business and doing "How to Get Away With Rape" seminars from Calcutta to Mumbai.
Not trying to cast aspersions, insinuate or make innuendo but this is just odd phrasing:

IMG_2904.jpeg

What could go wrong with wife-posting, right gang?

There is a billion and one Indian women. What’s with us seeing one of them? You can cross out any distinguishing characteristics if you’re so worried about posting any materials and or submitting any thing that maybe used as evidence against you at a later date…

Also, Dan willingly and knowingly doxxed himself and posted pictures of himself and his wife. No one (not me at least) wants to or has asked to see what you look like. We just want to see a nice Punjabi girl in her natural habitat before she comes to the US to pursue her American dream.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Not trying to cast aspersions, insinuate or make innuendo but this is just odd phrasing:

View attachment 136980

There is a billion and one Indian women. What’s with us seeing one of them? You can cross out any distinguishing characteristics if you’re so worried about posting any materials and or submitting any thing that maybe used as evidence against you at a later date…

Also, Dan willingly and knowingly doxxed himself and posted pictures of himself and his wife. No one (not me at least) wants to or has asked to see what you look like. We just want to see a nice Punjabi girl in her natural habitat before she comes to the US to pursue her American dream.
If we do get married I'd rather not see my wife get the Flavia treatment.