• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is Nana up to

G

He’s telling his paying customers to go fuck themselves, which is always smart. As usual, he has to bitterly bring up his ex girlfriend, which at this point is the only material he has. Completely fucking pathetic.
You can see him fighting with every fibre of his being to not make a Harvey Fierstein-style pouting gay face at around 0:40, when he bitchily mentions Opie. He fails dismally.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
100% this guy is Fred. Has to be.
Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 5.47.48 PM.png

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
Remember how he used to joke about how much he hated callers and the fans in general when he did O&A. It makes me happy that he still obviously does but has to pretend not to now to keep these handful of idiots paying their subscriptions. He has zero respect for them.
In all honesty, this is why Jim isn’t as bad. I met Jim a couple weeks ago after his show (wife surprised me with tickets) and he couldn’t have been any nicer / cooler. Also, much funnier on stage than he has been on the radio in the last decade. He wasn’t trying to be all cutesy.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
In all honesty, this is why Jim isn’t as bad. I met Jim a couple weeks ago after his show (wife surprised me with tickets) and he couldn’t have been any nicer / cooler
Lucky you didn't get MeToo'd after helping his career by casting him as your best friend in your HBO show. He probably wouldn't have been nice/cool in that case

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
In all honesty, this is why Jim isn’t as bad. I met Jim a couple weeks ago after his show (wife surprised me with tickets) and he couldn’t have been any nicer / cooler. Also, much funnier on stage than he has been on the radio in the last decade. He wasn’t trying to be all cutesy.

Look, it's all well and good that he fucked you, but you didn't need to lie and say he was nice, ok?