• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is it with washed bands thinking we need to hear more music than ever from them?

Meh, I'd still rather hear a bad Weezer album than the nigger rap/whore pop that dominates popular music today. Then again, I'm old enough to remember the era when popular music wasn't exclusively dominated by mush-mouthed retards and fat moaning whores. And so are lots of other white people with the disposable income to spring for terrible new albums and pricey concert tickets.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It's kind of impressive the sheer amount of bad music Weezer puts out. 6 albums since 2019 (7 if you count a covers album) and it's all dogshit. I haven't hated every single thing they've done since Pinkerton, but it's been rough for a long time. Beverly Hills is one of the worst songs ever written.
I really really like Weezer and they’re by far my favorite band of all time. I liked the Everything Will Be Alright In the End album that they did in 2014. I was unaware that they did anything since The White Album which I also enjoyed but that linked song has such corny lyrics. I do generally like the way that they sound so I can’t hate that song and I’d tell you if I did, genuinely.

G

I really really like Weezer and they’re by far my favorite band of all time. I liked the Everything Will Be Alright In the End album that they did in 2014. I was unaware that they did anything since The White Album which I also enjoyed but that linked song has such corny lyrics. I do generally like the way that they sound so I can’t hate that song and I’d tell you if I did, genuinely.
Like I said, I don't hate everything post-Pinkerton. It's just wildly inconsistent, and terrible recently. I like Maladroit a lot though.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
People who still get excited about new releases by bands that peaked 25 years ago are trapped in denial or just musically retarded. Whenever I check out the latest shit release by a band that was good in 1995 & see the comments try to rationalize that they're still every bit as good now, it's stunning the mental gymnastics that requires. Sometimes you'll get an ultra-retard who equates a band going down the shitter to "evolving".

Perfect example is the outrageously terrible new Smashing Pumpkins song. Generic beer commercial guitar riff, song meanders & goes nowhere, video is a college feminists concept of art executed on a $300 budget & full of borderline Pizzagate imagery. What do 90% of the comments say? Wow, they're still on top of their game!!

2022-10-30_19h56_31.png
channels4_profile.jpg

Of course white faggots upvote the black tranny comment to the top. Nothing popular will ever be good again with these easily entertained Reddit mutants dictating culture.