• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is it with him and corn?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It's so fucking bad. I even looked up "vexxed" and he has mis-spelled it and mis-used it, "vexed" means "annoyed"

he thinks the b definition makes this work, when it doesn't. Thesaurus Pat strikes again. maybe using it as a verb to say they vexed like "they ran"?

I dunno. but pat eats corn on the cob the long way

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout

he thinks the b definition makes this work, when it doesn't. Thesaurus Pat strikes again
But does it work when the subject of the b definition is a soul, and its object isn't? All of those things in b are concepts, a vexed relationship, a vexed system. A vexed person/fire spirit is just annoyed, right?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
But does it work when the subject of the b definition is a soul, and its object isn't? All of those things in b are concepts, a vexed relationship, a vexed system. A vexed person/fire spirit is just annoyed, right?
yea it's just pat shoehorning thinking everyone will understand what he meant. it's what makes his writing so unique (Shit)

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Explains a lot

IMG_5950.jpeg