What is a judgment debtor's examination? Let's ask our nigga Jerry Jen

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://jenlawfirm.com/benefits-of-judgment-debtors-examination/[/URL]

Screenshot_20220310-211959_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220310-212017_Chrome.jpg

Jerry-48-banner-medium-1.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220310-211751_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220310-211751_Chrome.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 12

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Why do these law firms need to show their attorneys in the midst of a 'power walk?' Hebe Kikenberger does it to, except hers had the receptionist front and center showing off the bruises on her leg from where she fell down drunk the night before.
It is pretty lame, but I'm fine with it as long as Jerry Jen is power walking to Milwaukee to nail our piglet's balls to the wall.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Why do these law firms need to show their attorneys in the midst of a 'power walk?' Hebe Kikenberger does it to, except hers had the receptionist front and center showing off the bruises on her leg from where she fell down drunk the night before.

It reminds me of wedding photographers/video people. They always seem to do the same shit. There's always the Reservoir Dogs slow motion groomsmen walk, always a "run that way and stop when I say, then be random!" Example:

B199-E9-EB-FDAE-469-F-A0-CF-FE53249-A29-AC.jpg

I imagine several layers of fagginess... Some photographers have strange preferences and habits.

39-CFB4-FD-F3-BC-4278-9-B3-D-76-F3-D82-DBC5-F.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
It reminds me of wedding photographers/video people. They always seem to do the same shit. There's always the Reservoir Dogs slow motion groomsmen walk, always a "run that way and stop when I say, then be random!" Example:

B199-E9-EB-FDAE-469-F-A0-CF-FE53249-A29-AC.jpg
Even standing next to Pig, Niki looks particularly disgusting and fat in this picture.

Speaking of Pat, he hasn’t tweeted for four hours. Wonder if he’s been here and now doing some research? 🤔

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Even standing next to Pig, Niki looks particularly disgusting and fat in this picture.

Speaking of Pat, he hasn’t tweeted for four hours. Wonder if he’s been here and now doing some research? 🤔
Very disturbing Pat took silly pictures to mean he should do an impersonation of a Swastika. Literal fucking Nazi, child.