What is a good salary?

The cost of raising kids is overstated and any real man that is holding off on having kids because they don’t make enough money is a faggot.

Yeah I agree with that. The poorest people constantly have kids and they make it work.

Depends entirely where you live tbchwy

How about NYC?

How about some place for bumfuck rubes?

I feel like 200k is decent in both.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Yeah I agree with that. The poorest people constantly have kids and they make it work.

How about NYC?

200k is great anywhere, I lived in a notoriously expensive place on 75k just fine but I’m frugal and goblin like.

Anything that rounds up or down to 100k a year salary is impressive. Imo anyway.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.

How about NYC?

It’s vastly different. You’d live like a king on $200k in the Midwest but in a city on the coast that may get you a 1500 sf apartment in a decent neighborhood.

G

I will say something I never thought I'd say ten years ago. Money at a job isn't overly important... the fact that I get lots of days off and can choose my own hours (as long as I reach 40) is the priority for any job.

A job that is cool with you taking sick days = perfection. Plan for three day weekends/mini holidays twice a month and life is good.