What happened to Erock?

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
Are you being serious? tbh, there's drama over people who (I hope are pretending to) align with whatever female celeb, but otherwise this place is pretty much chill.

And as a guy who was only somewhat active on the old sub, I can say you're right up there with Quasi and cbanks420lol as known, revered figures. You'd have a tough time fucking that up.
Call me crazy but I have never seen quasi in the old sub, I am pretty sure my old sub friends are fucking with me

Last edited:
Are you being serious? tbh, there's drama over people who (I hope are pretending to) align with whatever female celeb, but otherwise this place is pretty much chill.

And as a guy who was only somewhat active on the old sub, I can say you're right up there with Quasi and cbanks420lol as known, revered figures. You'd have a tough time fucking that up.

Appreciate the kind words sir. I dunno, i feel like I would have gone down the path of that dude who made those Patrick podcasts. He went from revered to being hated universally, I feel like I would have had a similar timeline if I remained active

Last edited:

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
He posted some type of Instagram post about some type of tragedy happening to him or someone he knows..

Anyone have details?

1cmT4Xt.png