What Forum/Sub jokes are we glad finally died out?

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Respectfully disagree. That always made me laugh.

Ya know what duuuude, ya got ya udders, ya got hooves, throw on a curly tail, boom you're a pig.
Guess I forgot to laugh
Screenshot_20210824-125303_Google.jpg

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
Remember after the initial bans on Anthony and Patrick, when Joe and Logan Lynn fucked off, the sub was basically dead, hanging by a fucking nail. Beefers, Dumpers, and Jussie posting basically killed all loffs. Fucking compound sucking, baby noise making faggot truckers.

Thankfully, dumbo Fat boy paid $5000 to reinstate his twitter and defibrillated our asses back to life. Finally, our lord and savior lazy eyed vape thief SpaceFag shut down the original sub and hilarity re-ensued.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Me, posting torrent and streaming links of movies. On the off topic section

It started off as one or two. Through Lock down. Just movies I enjoyed. Just wanted to share "FAGGOT!"

But it also genuinely pissed people off "Why the fuck! Is this shit here!?!" So I carried on. I think the last was G.. Vs. Kong.
I, I don't know, would kind of like that....

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Pretending Opie isn't a retarded faggot.
there was so much potential with what gregg was doing around that time too, whenever some quality hate thread about his westwood1 shitshow bunch of queers would steer it back to "tha bit" of liking him. sub pretty much died with it like that, with more focus on his black "friend's" tongue than the cornucopia of material b-cups was throwing at us