• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What exactly is the "take" here?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Not to side with a fat retard but he’s kind of right. Europe is laid out like the states are. If we had countries the size of states all next to each other that stat would tell a different story. It’s a stupid fucking “take” from the bitch.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They are facts. Took 5 seconds to goo-gull-it. She's also some kind of travel agent.

Is there some vendetta or bad blood here? What the fuck is Pat doing?

View attachment 210249
It's clear the implication of the statement is "hur dur Americans aren't as cultured because they don't travel". Which is dumb because Brits travel all over and act like classless pieces of shit while demanding to eat the exact shit they'd get at home. As we've learned from Pat, simply going somewhere abroad doesn't confer culture by osmosis.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
2007...your last "normal" year. Call me a nigger again, ghost from 2007ster.
Starvin-marvin (1).png

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It's a retarded take because while every US state has the English language in common, the difference in dialects, norms, cultures, climates, and the incorporation of various distinctly non-European, non-"Western" norms and location names from the beginning make the regional differences of the new world just as pronounced as those of the old world, if not more so. You can credibly make the claim that the lack of perspective and education in the US is a huge problem, but to claim that this is because Oklahoma is the same as Vermont is kind of retarded. Also I see that while the Euros talk a lot of shit about America they seem to consume the worst of it's exports wholeheartedly: fast food and Hollywood movies.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It's clear the implication of the statement is "hur dur Americans aren't as cultured because they don't travel". Which is dumb because Brits travel all over and act like classless pieces of shit while demanding to eat the exact shit they'd get at home. As we've learned from Pat, simply going somewhere abroad doesn't confer culture by osmosis.
Chinese travel everywhere and act like fuckin jerkoffs. This fat faggot went to Paris and ordered scrambled eggs with ketchup. Just because you travel doesn't mean you're not some retarded jerkoff.