• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What exactly does Bill do for these old queens

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
In the flashlight pic, you can see what I believe is a weather station/clock. WTF do the numbers 50 and 54 refer to?!?!? Is it 54 degrees in that apartment?? A little nippy for the big guy to be laying around in a t-shirt.
It's an AIDS-o-meter it detects the amount of aids particles in the air. Anything above 50 is full blown aids

chocolatehellhole

My posts here will be studied by Somali academics
Forum Clout
There's like 60-70 million Americans with his genetic makeup, but they usually classify themselves as "White" (Le Amerimutts 51%).
boqwearsdoodyhat.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

LBJ'ster, Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
He's their pet.

Remember, Bill was a student under Delaney. The left loves to talk about power dynamics in the work place and the patriarchy, but not when it's one of these situations.

Bill's father was a Dartmouth-educated doctor and his grandfather was like a founder of Maine or some shit. Families are always rising and falling in America, am I right?

View attachment 143594

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
These disgusting faggots live in filth. Look what they sleep on and what do they have against pillow cases? That place looks like it smells like wide open assholes and decomposition. It should be condemned and firebombed, or at least have biohazard signs posted.
IMG_3093.jpeg

Some lady stopped by to clean apparently. Sam tagged his sister in the photo so maybe she's concerned about the squalor.