What does your lineage say about yourself?

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
Mud-free, baby

90ac9ebd4bf70e8cf34befbf4efd46f0.jpeg
The Jews are going to clone you!

86% NW European, 72% of which is Irish/English
5.% Scandinavian
1% French and German
7.% "Broadly NW European"
10% Eastern European
3.% Southern European

Antisemitic white guy who thought it was a good idea to pay $ to hand over his DNA to a Jewish company. As far as metaphors go, that's pretty good.

Last edited:

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
86% NW European, 72% of which is Irish/English
5.% Scandinavian
1% French and German
7.% "Broadly NW European"
10% Eastern European
3.% Southern European

Antisemitic white guy who thought it was a good idea to pay $ to hand over his DNA to a Jewish company. As far as metaphors go, that's pretty good.
3% nigger is 3% too much

This is pretty much the typical white American ethnic background.
British, Scots-Irish, German. Makes me autistic and retarded I think.

Considering the UK has been invaded by Romans, the Normans, the vikings and there was always overseas visitors I am skeptical of these DNA sites that say your this or that. The land bridge between the UK and Europe and trade always make me think is bullshuger. The intermingling between Irish and the UK alone makes me think it's crap

G

Considering the UK has been invaded by Romans, the Normans, the vikings and there was always overseas visitors I am skeptical of these DNA sites that say your this or that. The land bridge between the UK and Europe and trade always make me think is bullshuger. The intermingling between Irish and the UK alone makes me think it's crap
Yet there's a distinct Irish look, and a distinct English look, and they're quite...distinct.

Irish have rounder heads, snubby noses, thicker bottom lips, thicker eyebrows, and are more prone to freckling/ginger/blotchy skin

0_Screenshot-2022-01-03-at-110105.png

English have longer heads, pointy noses, no lips, weak/thin eyebrows, more delicate features and bucked/long teeth

Official_portrait_of_Tracey_Crouch_crop_2_2022.jpg

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Yet there's a distinct Irish look, and a distinct English look, and they're quite...distinct.

Irish have rounder heads, snubby noses, thicker bottom lips, thicker eyebrows, and are more prone to freckling/ginger/blotchy skin

English have longer heads, pointy noses, no lips, weak/thin eyebrows, more delicate features and bucked/long teeth

English women all look indistinguishable from men

Look at this horrid fucking cunt

1712192195966.png

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
I have never given my dna up to anyone save a couple tissues I personally destroyed. Nice try FBI.

I can't really "spot a proper Irish person. A eastern European stands out a mile to me