What does this even mean?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Cow thinks he’s gonna get half a million for that awful townhouse? Does it come with the tacky multicolored lights?

62C747EE-38DB-44A8-940F-F4446A339E6E.jpeg
7BDDBF93-5CB4-4ED8-BC41-2F346C95B265.jpeg

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
I almost feel bad for Joe sometimes. He's so fucking dumb and gullible. "Check out my score on this online IQ test!" Meanwhile some Chinaman now has all of his hobbies, where he lives, his full legal name, etc. as he fills out the data phishing questions.

Joe, you know the pests are going to keep an eye on your house and note what it sells for and then text you about the actual price and this $567,900 estimate.

JebJoh

I get it. The mooing, braying buffoon wants everyone to know that he's sitting on a cool half a million, and isn't just an obese dying failure desperately busking for loose change.
The only time I seriously checked the value of my home was because I was thinking of taking out a home equity loan. If Joe's condo is now worth 500, which is likely, I am betting that every cent of equity he has was due to the increased value none of it from payments. Every five years or so during the real estate boom he treated himself to a cool 50 or 100 grand in home loans

G

Home values are up everywhere because inflation pushed the price of everything up 10+%. Sounds great until you start looking into what your next place is going to cost once you sell.
that and Blackrock was buying general property up left and right while Bill Gates bought up farmland. Market is slowing down finally but I don't think the prices will ever come down.

G

that and Blackrock was buying general property up left and right while Bill Gates bought up farmland. Market is slowing down finally but I don't think the prices will ever come down.
People think this is some kind of crazy theory, but it’s absolutely true. Everyone I know in real estate was saying the same thing and most of them had never heard of Blackrock before.

Where we moved to, $400,000 homes were listed on the market as roughly 400,000. But what ended up happening was some of these companies would come in competing with regular people trying to buy homes, and they were able to offer the 400,000, plus another 50,000 in cash on top of it For a total of 450,000. They were buying up homes right and left and many of them are still sitting there unoccupied. Even after a year, 18 months, no one’s living in many of those homes.

It’s very bizarre. Whatever the hell is going on, it’s on purpose. But of course everyone’s completely unaware of what’s happening, none of our so-called representatives are even aware of what’s happening and even if they were they wouldn’t care.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
People think this is some kind of crazy theory, but it’s absolutely true. Everyone I know in real estate was saying the same thing and most of them had never heard of Blackrock before.

Where we moved to, $400,000 homes were listed on the market as roughly 400,000. But what ended up happening was some of these companies would come in competing with regular people trying to buy homes, and they were able to offer the 400,000, plus another 50,000 in cash on top of it For a total of 450,000. They were buying up homes right and left and many of them are still sitting there unoccupied. Even after a year, 18 months, no one’s living in many of those homes.

It’s very bizarre. Whatever the hell is going on, it’s on purpose. But of course everyone’s completely unaware of what’s happening, none of our so-called representatives are even aware of what’s happening and even if they were they wouldn’t care.
Imagine being so (((powerful))) that when someone tells people exactly what is going on and who is doing it, those people call you a conspiracy theorist. Yet it's easily verifiable.

I'm amazed at how they've been able to pull this off.