• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think Niki's ass smells like?

Forum Clout
133131817_3823424667697331_647287867843452826_n.jpg

Definitely smells like this.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Niki is fuckable, her aesthetics is suburban mom.

If she was living in say, Edinborough, Hamburg, Cologne, Geneva...or even Turkey, Greece etc... she would have a better fashion sense, her frumpy attire is due to being from Milwaukee (which even Trump called depressing)

She is also from money.

"Leslie is a saint" "I wanna have a parasocial, homoerotic relationship with Leslie" "I love u, Leslie" "I will send sweet nothings to Lesley in dm's" <--- the 40 year old sassters talking shit about Niki.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Niki is fuckable, her aesthetics is suburban mom.

If she was living in say, Edinborough, Hamburg, Cologne, Geneva...or even Turkey, Greece etc... she would have a better fashion sense, her frumpy attire is due to being from Milwaukee (which even Trump called depressing)

She is also from money.

"Leslie is a saint" "I wanna have a parasocial, homoerotic relationship with Leslie" "I love u, Leslie" "I will send sweet nothings to Lesley in dm's" <--- the 40 year old sassters talking shit about Niki.
Maybe if you teleported her into that situation and she was never her. She just seems haggard and grody and stinky but a lot of that might indeed be contextual.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I bet it smells great!

Fresh and creamy with just a hint of truffles and kimchi.

I get a rage erection just thinking about it!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Her asshole smells like sour ham and cheese soufflé. Guaranteed.