• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think nana's final years will look like?

Forum Clout
I remember reading an article about Carrie Fisher from Star Wars before she had a bit of a resurgence near the end of her life, she was living in a 1 bedroom apartment in a non desirable suburb and wasn't getting a whole lot of work and I remember thinking to myself how could someone who was in one of the largest film franchises of all time wind up like that? Luckily for her she turned things around.

Anthony will be the same unfortunately but without the resurgence. The new house won't pan out but he'll lose money on the deal like most of his deals, Compound will collapse or no longer be viable and he'll just be a sad old racist that yells at a few remaining fans on Twitter who remember the old days.

He's pretty close to this lifestyle already tbh...

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I remember reading an article about Carrie Fisher from Star Wars before she had a bit of a resurgence near the end of her life, she was living in a 1 bedroom apartment in a non desirable suburb and wasn't getting a whole lot of work and I remember thinking to myself how could someone who was in one of the largest film franchises of all time wind up like that? Luckily for her she turned things around.

Anthony will be the same unfortunately but without the resurgence. The new house won't pan out but he'll lose money on the deal like most of his deals, Compound will collapse or no longer be viable and he'll just be a sad old racist that yells at a few remaining fans on Twitter who remember the old days.

He's pretty close to this lifestyle already tbh...
Carrie Fisher was also a booze bag with bipolar if I remember correctly. Someone else here said it, but after 60 that shit hits you like a cinder block even if you tried to keep it under control and keep sober every now and then.

Nana is just now starting down that road, it gets real fuckin bumpy from here on out

G

Carrie Fisher was also a booze bag with bipolar if I remember correctly. Someone else here said it, but after 60 that shit hits you like a cinder block even if you tried to keep it under control and keep sober every now and then.

Nana is just now starting down that road, it gets real fuckin bumpy from here on out
She was also a heavy user of cocaine for most of her adult life. It's impressive she made it as long as she did.