• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think actually happened between Ant and Sue?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
What the fuck is he even talking about? Imagine Nana “hanging out” with someone. What the hell does that consist of? He doesn’t “hang out” with ANYONE but sure, random tranny, come to my house.
yeah, even Gavin said Anthony doesn't have friends like a normal person, I'm pretty guarded except for a select few (&now here - love my guyss), but AntH takes it to another level

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Nana definitely did not interact with her dick. The joke is she fed him but I don’t buy it. He’s too closeted to do any of that. Someone like that who’s dipping their toes into faggotry doesn’t want to imagine, see, or touch the person with the dick they’re fucking at all, because they need to mentally disassociate that they’re fucking a dude to actually get through it for the first time. Frog in boiling water, etc.

That being said. I think Anthonys relationship with Sue was more complicated than a hooker deal. I think he formed a genuine short friendship / bond with her and with that came “experimenting” aka, making out, touching, and then probably her giving him a blowjob. But no actual “sex”. I think this is how Anthony, and Sue, were able to tell the lie with such bold faces. Technically, they didn’t have “sex”, because when they were talking about it they didn’t believe a blowjob to be considered “sex”, i.e penetration.

To quote Bill Clinton….

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”
I don’t know man…Doesn’t seem like you put too much thought into this theory.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I only think it’s unrealistic because he’s never moved like that before or since. His only documented history with a tranny is Sue.
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Also Sue was the first time he was "caught", and he has to keep that masculine image up, so no more being as blatant as he once was.

861b1c37bb69a8b6954de86be54caf7e.jpg

Can't find the other picture (one of him and another tranny, with either his or "her" hand on each others lap in a club)

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Didn’t Sue say Anthony “had no bite?” The fruit tried to fuck Sue but couldn’t get it hard. Somehow going for gay sex and not getting hard to go through with it is somehow gayer than actually getting fucked in the ass.

Keith said he dabbled too. Whatever happened, it was gay and Anthony is a confirmed poofter

Last edited:

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Docking is a sexual practice of men who have sex with men in which one man stretches his foreskin over the glans of another man, with both men being more or less erect in the process
View attachment 198959
This is so ridiculous 😂 it almost doesn’t even feel gay. I just imagine two frat boys doing it for a gag.

IMG_1127.png

Even the way his hand is proudly holding those dicks screams “Bro, this is fucking gnarly!”

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I bet you could get Keith to spill some tea I think they’re no longer friends
Nah I think Keith still has some loyalty to Nana. Anthony did try to fuck around with his daughter, and Keith (while telling him to back off) still protects him to this day. Probably has to do with some stupid MAGA FAG bro code or “blues in blue” code.

Forum Clout
The only reason I say that just can’t be true is…well, so many reasons. You’re about to get a dissertation.

First we’ll throw out Sue’s account because it could be entirely possible she believed Cumia when, after she told him she was trans, he went “Whaaaat?! Reallly?!”. So we’ll just focus on the possibility of Cumia having a tranny fetish. I only think it’s unrealistic because he’s never moved like that before or since. His only documented history with a tranny is Sue. Nothing he’s said on the air or tweeted before Sue would ever lead you to believe he was fucking trannies. He’s criticized Norton as gay for fucking trannies and said he never understood it. Maybe its my own perspective but tranny fuckers aren’t moving so quietly you literally dont know about it, especially as much as we know about it. (Look at Norton…he couldn’t even hide princess alena back in 2018)

Now let’s get to if Cumia knew before hand…I think its almost undoubtable for a couple reasons. Sue didn’t even have tits at this time. She still had a pretty manly voice so him just not knowing instinctually is ridiculous. Second, Sue had been on Bob Kellys podcast before and had met Norton and Colin (??? can’t remember this one) before. Are we to assume they didn’t know she was trans? Bullshit. So how in the world would Cumia get to know this woman, presumably through them, and NOT know she was trans. So you have a point there

Basically my point hinges on the fact that Anthony hasn’t continued this and theres no evidence of it happening before. Its not that he has a tranny fetish - He’s just an extremely closeted gay or bisexual man. Flash back in time to when that caller got on air and asked him “Why wouldn’t you sleep with Sue? She’s cute man” Anthonys response was not “What? She has a dick.” He said, and I quote, “You know, i’m still not ready to jump into that whole…SORTA GAY thing”. What do you mean “not ready”? As if you would given enough time?

Thats what i’m getting at. The point of seeking out Sue was not because he loved trannies but he saw them as a more “acceptable” avenue to be gay in.
Counterpoint: picture of Anthony happily sitting with a hideous black tranny

Forum Clout
Nana definitely did not interact with her dick. The joke is she fed him but I don’t buy it. He’s too closeted to do any of that. Someone like that who’s dipping their toes into faggotry doesn’t want to imagine, see, or touch the person with the dick they’re fucking at all, because they need to mentally disassociate that they’re fucking a dude to actually get through it for the first time. Frog in boiling water, etc.

That being said. I think Anthonys relationship with Sue was more complicated than a hooker deal. I think he formed a genuine short friendship / bond with her and with that came “experimenting” aka, making out, touching, and then probably her giving him a blowjob. But no actual “sex”. I think this is how Anthony, and Sue, were able to tell the lie with such bold faces. Technically, they didn’t have “sex”, because when they were talking about it they didn’t believe a blowjob to be considered “sex”, i.e penetration.

Counterpoint: I went to some Filipina troon’s apartment for a hookup once expecting to dominate the petite dickgirl. Fast forward 20 minutes and I have a dick in my ass that was bigger than mine! If I’m honest my cock was so hard that it hurt. You ever have one of those boners that is so overfull that the pressure hurts? That’s what it’s like to get reamed by a pretty tranny

Some trannies have serious flirtation game bc they grew up as men trying to fuck women