• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think actually happened between Ant and Sue?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana definitely did not interact with her dick. The joke is she fed him but I don’t buy it. He’s too closeted to do any of that. Someone like that who’s dipping their toes into faggotry doesn’t want to imagine, see, or touch the person with the dick they’re fucking at all, because they need to mentally disassociate that they’re fucking a dude to actually get through it for the first time. Frog in boiling water, etc.

That being said. I think Anthonys relationship with Sue was more complicated than a hooker deal. I think he formed a genuine short friendship / bond with her and with that came “experimenting” aka, making out, touching, and then probably her giving him a blowjob. But no actual “sex”. I think this is how Anthony, and Sue, were able to tell the lie with such bold faces. Technically, they didn’t have “sex”, because when they were talking about it they didn’t believe a blowjob to be considered “sex”, i.e penetration.

To quote Bill Clinton….

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Obviously it was sexual in nature. Ant was attracted to Sue because he/she was young and had a cock.
And let’s get this straight, per Sues recollection Anthony (being a dumbfuck) didn’t even know she was transgender. Which lends even MORE credence to him doing shit with her actually. He formed this bond with who he thought was a woman, then when he found out she had a dick he still had those feelings and thus still did shit with her. Don’t get me wrong. Cumia is a complete faggot and ignored a woman having a penis to get his dick sucked and probably also kissed her ;) . But he didn’t seek her out because of his faggotry.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
For clarity's sake I'll refer to Sue as her, but we knows he's a guy.
When the story first broke someone said that she doesn't like to get fucked and had only rarely done it on film. She prefers to blow dudes. So what I actually think happened was one night, over a few too many wines Ant finally got the wine muscles to make the first move and had a make out session followed by a blowjob by her. Her pants always stayed on and Sue's dick was never visible to Ant

Forum Clout
Sue tweeted something about the Jaguar or was it the mustang?
Jaguar. That's how the whole story broke. Anthony posted a pic of the f type and Sue commented on it saying how much she had in it. Someone looked into Sue and discovered not only the Trans thing, but pics of Sue at Ants. Someone broke the story, Stephen picked it up and publicly shamed Ant, and the rest is history.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Sue tweeted something about the Jaguar or was it the mustang?
IMG_9167.jpeg