• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What conservative values does Pat actually hold?

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
For those who remember all the way back to the beginning of the saga, Patrick used to bill himself as a Never Trump conservative who would rather vote democrat than see democracy deteriorate forever. But has he ever gone on record with what conservative views he holds? Let's examine where he falls on the political spectrum.

The federal government should be small in size and limited in scope while deferring rights back to the states for self-governance.
  • Patrick's consistently supports positions that would result in the eventual increase of the federal government's size and scope. For example, he strongly advocated for the federal government to mandate its citizenry take the experimental COVID vaccine. He also is a proponent of the federal government putting restraints on freedom of speech & expression. Lastly, Patrick's life revolves political discourse at the federal level. At night, he has feverish sex dreams that involve himself, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a handful of African American children, and a sausage maker. In the morning, he takes to X to spew his "hot takes" on geopolitics into the ether. Actual conservatives understand that politics is gay and just want to be left alone. They don't discuss politics. It's called the silent majority for a reason.
The rate of taxation, both at the individual level & corporate level, should remain low allowing for a competitive economy and for free-markets to flourish.
  • Patrick consistently supports positions that would 1) expand the welfare state, 2) redistribute wealth from the rich to the poor, and 3) move power from free-markets to government agencies / NGOs. Patrick is like an English villager filled with blood lust and armed with a pitchfork. Only instead of setting his sights on Frankenstein's monster, his target is the likes of Elon Musk or Bill Ackman. The reason? These men are self-made billionaires who committed the gravest of injustices- they both are politically center left. Vegas bookmakers won't even take action on whether or not Patrick has masturbated to the thought of Mackenzie Bezos pissing away her husband's hard earned money and donating over a billion dollars to progressive charities; it's what the gambling addicts like to call a mortal lock. He wants a piece of Elon's bank account. Hell, he eat's PPP loans for breakfast, after he takes down three egg McMuffins with a side of beer cheese soup.
Immigration should be strictly controlled, with special exceptions given to those with financial resources, highly desirable skills, and a willingness to assimilate into American Culture.
  • Patrick loves himself some undocumented minorities. Patrick envisions himself as a real life Paul Atreides, leading an army of street shitters and miscreants to take down an evil empire. He doesn't believe in borders. He fancies himself a global citizen.
Society works best when police are empowered to enforce the law rather than restrained by politics and bureaucracy.
  • Patrick hates the police almost as much as every founding member of NWA. Fuck the police? No, but let's sue the shit out of them. It's a virtual certainty that Patrick bought knee pads from his local target after famed heroin addict George Floyd overdosed- he knew he was going to be kneeling for at least the next two years. Every once in a while an ex girlfriend of mine sends me links to YouTube videos where white people are kissing the feet of someone who resembles a cross between Nia Burr and Harambe. To this day, I'm amazed I haven't seen Patrick in one of these videos.
Men have penises and women have vaginas.
  • It saddens me that this biological fact is now a right wing position, but here we are. Patrick endorses confused men dressing up as scantly clad showgirls and performing strip teases for elementary school children. At night, he scours every drag burlesque in the greater Milwaukee area looking to find a confused, cheese-smelling man willing to dress like a slut and read Starship Repo to some twelve year olds.
Abortion should be illegal once the fetus has a heartbeat in the womb.
  • Patrick loves abortions. He can't get enough of them. To Patrick, abortions are synonymous with the American way of life, like baseball or warm apple pie. He loves abortions so much he assaulted his pregnant wife, wanting to perform one himself.
The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.
  • While Patrick proudly posts pictures of himself holding firearms he claims he possesses, he has supported virtually every gun control measure proposed by a Democrat controlled senate. He willingly supports Red Flag laws that seek to restrict gun ownership from those with alleged mental disease or anti-social tendencies. He fails to acknowledge the counter argument- that these Red Flag laws are a trojan horse for widespread gun control.
If Patrick were less famous, he'd be invited to join the Lincoln Project with the rest of the political strategists that faded away like a fart in the wind. What conservative positions does he hold? How long do we think he can keep up the act?

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
I think you kind of covered it. Unless they openly call themselves communists he's pretty much on board. I guess he's at odds with the cartoonish stereotypical people who drive priuses and make as much of a point out of the fact they drive them as pat does about driving a very manly gas guzzling mustang.
Great fucking catch. Honestly I think this might be the only position. He does love his Mustang. Although, part of me thinks he only takes the anti-EV position because the only commercially viable EV is a Tesla.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Great fucking catch. Honestly I think this might be the only position. He does love his Mustang. Although, part of me thinks he only takes the anti-EV position because the only commercially viable EV is a Tesla.
Eh, I think it's rooted in his upbringing. The popular kids who were everything Rick wished he was drove muscle cars, played sports, and hunted. I do think he finds some joy in these things now, but I think his interest in them stemmed from childhood insecurity.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He's even weird about his opinion on cars as he is about guns. He's a gas guzzlin manly man with his fancy rustang and his gay space gun, but a coal rollin' lifted AR-150 is for slackjawed rednecks with tiny dicks.

Basically he's still tormented by his high school bullies.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
IMG-3963.jpg