• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are some pictures that want to make you throat punch someone? Difficulty: No fat Rick pics

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
167261218-f7b16ba9-c801-4ecc-9b45-49f38c008ae1.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Honestly i just burst out laughing every time i read these. They are so ridiculously over the top and insane I can’t help but lol. It’s even funnier when you take into consideration Warrick read these and thought they were real.

I’d pay top money to see the look on his face as he was reading them.

G

This faggot. He used to be an actor apparently, and lost his career by saying reasonable, common sense things that most would agree with like BLM are race baiting grifters and there are only 2 genders. Then, perhaps realising he'd never get acting work again, he decided to become another right-wing grifter himself. I don't care about his politics one way or another, but he does have an award-winningly punchable face. He looks like Hubert Lane from the Just William books grown up.
laurence-fox-calls-for-a-change-in-uk-institutions.jpg

Attachments

• Laurence-Fox-on-GB-News.webp
    36 KB · Views: 4

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Honestly i just burst out laughing every time i read these. They are so ridiculously over the top and insane I can’t help but lol. It’s even funnier when you take into consideration Warrick read these and thought they were real.

I’d pay top money to see the look on his face as he was reading them.
"If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well" dropped so casually, like he just thought of it in the middle of this deranged fantasy is a rib buster. Also "a famous midget" is great because there's only like five anyone has heard of: Billy Barty, Warwick Davis, Peter Dinklage, the black guy from Bad Santa, and probably one more I'm forgetting(Edit: Wee Man). I wonder if Dinklage read it.

Last edited: