What are some of the stupidest game shows ever?

Fuck

Jeopardy makes me feel stupid. That count?
Jeopardy is for pedantic faggots. A game show where you can get punished for answering the question correctly, but not in their faggy little format. I think you can even miss questions by just not including the proper article, like you could answer "What is Lord of the Rings?", get ruled incorrect, and then the next contestant could say "What is The Lord of the Rings?", and they'll get your money and control of the board.

They also banned people from wagering funny numbers. No fun is allowed on that show, whatsoever.

Deal or No Deal was totally retarded, it originated in UK.
The only attempt at comedy (in the UK version) was when the host 'called the banker', it was obviously fake but the 'banker' would try to put-off the host & insult people in the UK version.
Did US ever do a version of 'The Weakest Link'? I'd written a whole long comment before realising I was talking about the wrong show

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I really like that Victoria Mitchell game show you got over in the UK. Only Connect. 28 minutes of Big MILFy tits and tough trivia is right up my alley.

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
oh yeah, that's Anne Robinson. Can't remember what she did before this show but she was the host in UK, basically got famous for being this kinda sour-faced host
I remmeber they combined her dead pan British humor delivery with the "woooooohoo" teenage shrieking you hear on sitcoms like Saved By the Bell/ or Will Smith making "yo mama" jokes on the fresh prince, from live audiences...very skin crawling American retconning the aesthetic of a clearly British concept.

I remmeber they combined her dead pan British humor delivery with the "woooooohoo" teenage shrieking you hear on sitcoms like Saved By the Bell/ or Will Smith making "yo mama" jokes on the fresh prince, from live audiences...very skin crawling American retconning the aesthetic of a clearly British concept.
a lot of UK shows get remade in America - which is fair enough I guess, I've not seen the Weakest Link remake (I know you posted it but I'm working on music)... usually America just remakes stuff with new hosts/actors

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
a lot of UK shows get remade in America - which is fair enough I guess, I've not seen the Weakest Link remake (I know you posted it but I'm working on music)... usually America just remakes stuff with new hosts/actors
For some reason they dont fuck with Canadian tv productions...only one I can think of wasn't a game show (SCTV, and it launched John Candy, Eugene Levy, Martin Short etc's Hollywood careers... and they took the show as a whole without attempting any remake).

For some reason they dont fuck with Canadian tv productions...only one I can think of wasn't a game show (SCTV, and it launched John Candy, Eugene Levy, Martin Short etc's Hollywood careers... and they took the show as a whole without attempting any remake).
yeah, it's an odd thing how shows get remade in US. it doesn't go the other way but US shows do get played in UK, I remember from childhood (before popular streaming) that we had american shows on the main channels

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Deal or No Deal was totally retarded, it originated in UK.
The only attempt at comedy (in the UK version) was when the host 'called the banker', it was obviously fake but the 'banker' would try to put-off the host & insult people in the UK version.
Did US ever do a version of 'The Weakest Link'? I'd written a whole long comment before realising I was talking about the wrong show
Say UK again