• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are some mild psychological problems you have?

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
I stand by diddling my thumbs as sociopaths continue a never ending harassment campaign of a sci fi author mostly because his self-confidence rubs them the wrong way. I mock them from time to time, but only when they step over bounds with me, never (or rarely) when they mess with the poor sci-fi author from Milwaukee.

I think its more a mild "moral compass" problem, idk...

I stand by diddling my thumbs as sociopaths continue a never ending harassment campaign of a sci fi author mostly because his self-confidence rubs them the wrong way. I mock them from time to time, but only when they step over bounds with me, never (or rarely) when they mess with the poor sci-fi author from Milwaukee.

I think its more a mild "moral compass" problem, idk...
you know I don't mind you per se, but I don't think this the can of worms you should be opening, Sir

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I have face blindness too, in the sense that twins almost always look different to me. I understand they look alike, but never identical. If I ever had to describe someone to a cop and they do they drawing? Well, it would be a mess because I don't see eye color ever, long or round faces, high cheek bones sunken eyes etc.
I'm tone deaf too