• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are some mild psychological problems you have?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Probably the wrong place to ask about MILD psychological problems. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously though.

I have mild facial blindness. It's not too bad, but if I meet a man for a minute or two at work and them see him outside of work and he's had a shave or is wearing a hat? Forget about it.

I'm also really bad with middle aged to elderly women. They just all look the same to me. My next door neighbour is a nice woman but she's... average height. Average hair. Average shoes. If I bumped into her anywhere but a 100-meter radius around my house I literally would not know who she was. Give me a hook. Give me a reason to care.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I'm probably much ruder IRL than I am on here, which means I've always got some karma due... & it occasionally happens
I'm a lot better about it now that I've got kids - have to set a good example. I don't even swear in front of them. I still have a bad habit of reacting without thinking first though. The other day I hurt my mother in law's feelings pretty badly and had to be informed about it so I could apologize.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm a lot better about it now that I've got kids - have to set a good example. I don't even swear in front of them. I still have a bad habit of reacting without thinking first though. The other day I hurt my mother in law's feelings pretty badly and had to be informed about it so I could apologize.
I don't really swear a lot & I'm a lot better now, but when I used to drink a lot I'd think funny over-rules everything, no matter how insulting or inappropriate.
I'm much more chill recently, but I feel like I should flex that muscle occasionally... I've got ideas

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
possibly asexual but I don't think that's a problem
slight OCD but I can get rid of that by being less of a faggot

ironically, I don't have any mom or dad issues because i'm an adult