What a humiliating turn for Nana

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I highly doubt this happened. RLM probably has no idea who Nana even is.
If you read the comments literally no one can find the clip where RLM even mentions O&A or Anthony. So Anthony is either delusional and is misremembering what someone told him. Or he is just wildly and blindly throwing out mentions to RLM to try to get them to invite him on the show. Either way it is hilarious.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
They literally spend their entire lives watching VHS movies or other bad movies and then reviewing them.
I'm pretty sure they all work regular jobs and RLM is just a side thing, given how slowly they release videos. Their channel makes sizeable Jewtube money but I doubt it's enough to support 3+ people.

They're just a bunch of schlubs who managed to turn their failed film career into something productive. Watching and discussing bad movies with friends is something most of us can relate to, and I can't fault them for being able to turn a hobby into a paying gig. I like their stuff but it's bizarre how people gets so invested in them, whether they're for or against. The RLM redditors in particular are fucking weirdos.

LingerLonger

I'm pretty sure they all work regular jobs and RLM is just a side thing, given how slowly they release videos. Their channel makes sizeable Jewtube money but I doubt it's enough to support 3+ people.

They're just a bunch of schlubs who managed to turn their failed film career into something productive. Watching and discussing bad movies with friends is something most of us can relate to, and I can't fault them for being able to turn a hobby into a paying gig. I like their stuff but it's bizarre how people gets so invested in them, whether they're for or against. The RLM redditors in particular are fucking weirdos.
They probably pull in around $400K annually between Patreon and YouTube and then merchandise and other sales that they then split. They also do voice work and get paid to make commercials. I would not be surprised if RLM pulled in over $500K a few times in one year. This is the new normal. Have no talent, make nothing that is useful for society, spend your entire day on Jewish owned social media platforms. And make more than basically any firefighter or cop will make.

I cannot imagine spending time with my friends deliberately watching bad movies or watching any Jewish Hollywood movies for that matter.

G

. It is an empty meaningless loser life. And they are slaves to Google and YouTube and cannot say anything (((offensive))). The reason the O&A show worked was because they could talk about anything and everything without censorship or political correctness. The show was almost never censored. RLM is monetized and sanitized YouTube garbage. Inoffensive boring mediocrity.

You are worshiping the RLM faggots for having watered down conversations about 80s VHS movies. That is literally all that they do. Movie critics are already huge losers. But these guys are basically a parody of that. I could not imagine having to spend thousands of hours every year watching bad movies and then having serious discussions about them for YouTube ad money.
And getting rich as shit off it. What a terrible way to spend your "entire" life. I don't know if it was your intention but you come off as a jealous little faggot.

LingerLonger

And getting rich as shit off it. What a terrible way to spend your "entire" life. I don't know if it was your intention but you come off as a jealous little faggot.
Wahhh wahhhhh. Someone insulted my (((YouTube))) heroes. Dude they have no lives like every other YouTube 'influencer'. Their fans, like yourself, are obviously too heavily invested in them. Obsessed much? They probably think you are an emotional nutcase. Think about what they do. They spend basically every moment watching movies that they know are mediocre at best. It sounds awful.

No one cares if people are rich if they earned it. But making money off of social media is being a loser no matter how much money you are making. The richest instagram whore is still a whore. No one calling the cam whores and onlyfans whores what they are is jealous. They are disgusted that this is the culture we have. I just laugh that nerdy little faggots that review super hero movies make more than firefighters or soldiers. And their weirdo fans defend them with cult level derangement.

They spend their time on (((social media))) creating low culture garbage. And then you spend your time watching it. Who is the faggot?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I like the guys. As a movie fan, they turned a low rent production house in the Midwest into something profitable.

Regardless of your views on Hollywood, and who runs it, they are entertaining. The fact that they've built it into a successful following, and seem like regular lads, hey, good for them. So they have to profit off YouTube? Someone should.

Besides, Rich Evans is much easier on the eyes than the Moon-face of Nanasaurus.